How would you feel if...

I'd be Lute? But without her intelligence or personality?

I'd prefer to be my second favorite FE character, Nanna, in that case. She looks better, even if her personality isn't as noteworthy as Lute's.

Then again, if we inherit their skill, I'd be able to use magic if I was Lute.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd fly all over the place on my wyvern, and then go beat up Haar for sleeping in again.

'cause I'd be Jill.

Edited by Laurence Olivier

Assuming it comes with the awesome skill with bows, that could be quite fun.

Unless the bows follow FE rules and can only shoot like five yards ahead. That would be less fun.

It would definitely feel pretty awkward. But which female character would I be is the question. In two cases, I'd be part Lycian. With one case being half, and the other case being three quarters, both of which would have Sacaean blood mixed in with the Lycian blood.

Another case, well... It depends on if it's before or after FE6. But either way, I'd be admiring the silver hair, wanting to see if I can make wings sprout from my back, and attempt to fly with them. And maybe see if I can make just one of my wings appear with black feathers on it just for kicks. I would have to hold back on fully transforming into a dragon, though. And that's assuming if any control over their abilities comes with the package.

I am amused how most of you aren't saying that you'd freak out, because if it ever really did happen in real life I'm 99.9% certain that the first reaction of anyone is to freak out.

Would we still be in earth or FE world?

Either way, if I had a girl body, we would all know the first thing I would do.

LOL i thought that right when i started reading XD gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

I am amused how most of you aren't saying that you'd freak out, because if it ever really did happen in real life I'm 99.9% certain that the first reaction of anyone is to freak out.

So true, it would also be weird if it was in the real world and whoever lives around/with you would be like "WHO THE F*** ARE YOU!?". In FE world it would suck cause there's always some kind of evil person with lots of power trying to kill you -.-

No sense repeating the obvious.

Or the other obvious, for that matter.

Nothing surprises me anymore so I doubt such an event would because /swag

At least I would finally be a pretty girl~

Gross generalisation vs biological bullshit that happens once a month. Not the same thing.

And who said I'd suddenly feel attracted to women just because I'm a dude now

gonna deal with dudes like I always doooo

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I'd love to be a dude, tbh. No more dealing with monthly crap ftw

This.

Dude, I'd totally take the opportunity to be a dude, and a hot one at that. The things I'd do :B):

I honestly don't think I would that much. It's not like I'd dislike being Julia; in fact, I'd have a ton of fun with it like I said. I would be incredibly surprised at first, but not freaked out.

@Lumi, y'all kinda do get bitchy around then. It may be a generalization, but it's a pretty valid one. But yeah, I can imagine not having to deal with that anymore would be nice. It'd be kind of like me not having to deal with allergies for 3 months a year anymore.

Edited by bottlegnomes