Saddest death quote

I've had worse. Berserked Marissa crit him. When none of the normal enemies can hurt you, backstab is a cruel, cruel mistress...

• 3 weeks later...

Dozla is the best.

The saddest death quote, in my honest opinion, is actually the secret characters, with their lack of death quotes, which makes them seem as listless as the FE11 generics. I also find Joshua's pretty sad for some reason,.

Definitely Lute. Mainly because it's the only line that actually shows some emotion from her (along with her A-Support with Artur maybe).

Neimi's pretty sad too.

I say Rennac's the funniest.

Edited by Jave

The saddest death quote, in my honest opinion, is actually the secret characters, with their lack of death quotes, which makes them seem as listless as the FE11 generics.

It's almost like they're all canonically dead anyway!

• 4 weeks later...

Knoll. He will be far more comfortable in death than he was in life :'(

I always liked Innes' death quote, though it's not necessarily sad. Also, if we were counting the other GBA games I would definitely say Sain.

Edited by Cosmic_Harold

I guess you've never promoted her to a General.

Just chuck her in a hallway and you're safe for the entire round. Nothing gets past her.

people who i can say the same for:

seth

gilliam

kyle

ephraim

gerik

+ more that i cbf'd to remember

and none of them need exp abuse for me to promote before the end of the game

Knoll's death quote was the saddest, IMO. Happened when I first got him, too. At that point.... RESTART!

Second was Amelia. Although, she was slain by the hands (or, the staff/tome) of Artur as a Bishop, when he was en route to kill the boss. Didn't care much for Amelia (favorite "apprentice" unit was Ewan), so I continued the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I never feel sad though because I don't take their death quote seriously since I just restart the chapter OTL

But if I have to choose... it would have to be Garcia.

"I have no regrets. This was always my fate."

Sad, because he never wanted to be a part with the crew. He wanted to retire and be a good father to his son, but instead chose to go along with his son to fight a war.

Edited by Reginleif