Anybody care enough about a fe9 runthrough?

Well, after giving up on fe9 some 3 or 4 years back, I'm deciding to give it another go. So, pick me a team, and I'll use em! I'll also try to have fun.

Oh, I'm using Stefan.

Ok so...

Ike

Stefan

Ilyana

Soren

Volke

Rolf

Boyd

Haar

Lucia

Elincia

Titania

Ulki

Nephenee

Mist

Largo

I think that's a large enough team haha. Thanks to Gryz for the only Paladin >.>

Edited by Aere

Hey, they're pretty interesting conversations. Anyway, have Taur fight Bryce and Ashnard, but don't have him kill Bryce so you can kill him with Ike.

Ohhh, sorry, I didn't understand. I'll try to have this happen, no guarantees though.

Ohhh, sorry, I didn't understand. I'll try to have this happen, no guarantees though.

it's all good. Bryce isn't too bad, since neither are going to be ORKOing the other unless Tauroneo got blessed and is in resolve range. Though Ashnard is trickier because you have to make sure Taur has 16 speed and is put in resolve range by one hit so he doesn't get doubled. Also Ashnard has to initiate because PoR doesn't take into account the speed change canceling doubling unless the unit that activates it gets an attack in after it's been activated. They are two of the most interesting convos in the game IMO.

Edited by bottlegnomes