[FE12] The Pegasus Knight Draft

PKL

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 6 players

2. Marth, My Unit*, Arran, Rickard, Xane, Feena and Nagi are free for all.

3. The game will be played on Hard 1.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors.

3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters. However, all drafted characters who are recruitable in the Prologue must be recruited. Prologue turns count towards your total turncount.

4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.

5. All Gaiden chapters must be visited.

6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Other:

1. Forging, the Rainbow Potion, Lunatic Statboosters and use of Wi-fi features are strictly prohibited.

2. Male Class Set Combination is allowed.

3. Warp may not be used on Marth. Rescue may not be used on Marth by a unit who has been Warped or rescued earlier in the chapter. Hammerne may not be used on Rescue.

4. Use of the Base Arena is allowed.

5. Use of the Clock Bonus is strictly prohibited.

Exceptions:

*1. My Unit must be female and can only be deployed as a Myrmidon, Mage, Archer, Cleric or Pegasus Knight and its promotions. Except Dracoknight.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Palla is free for Chapter 3.

2. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.

3. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.

4. Merric is free for Chapter 10.

5. Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice are free for Final.

Teams:

Wen: Luke, Sirius, Yumina, Cain, Malice, Horace, Est, MIchalis, Macellan, Matthis, Vyland

PKL: Rody, Caeda, Linde, Minerva, Roger, Athena, Yubello, Radd, Samto, Roshea, Wolf

Eclipse: Ryan, Ogma, Wendell, Cord, Ellerean, Castor, Jake, Katarina, Darros, Tomas, Sedgar

Vicious Sal: Gordin, Catria, Warren, Caesar, Etzel, Dice, Frost, Dolph, Ymir, Beck, Bord

Passive Knight: Draug, Malliesia, Barst, Merric, Julian, Abel, Belf, Robert, Samson, Sheema, Tiki

General Horace: Palla, Cecille, Frey, Navarre, Leiden, Wrys, Norne, Jeorge, Astram, Midia, Bantu

Edited by PKL

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW CAN YOU DO SO MANY FE12 DRAFTS?

I might do it if you need people. Maybe. But right now I'm kind of burned out on FE12.

Explain to me the reasoning behind PK!MU being less "broken" then Cav!MU.

Rescue cannot be used on Clerics/Bishops/Sages.

What are sorcerers, chopped liver?

If you insist on making one of the most broken MU ever free, why the hell not?

(Joining)

Edited by eclipse

Both are broken but in my eyes, cavalier's bulkiness +1 move and WTC is "too much" while at least pegasus has meh durability, bow weakness and WTD in all of prologue and a few more chapters. And thanks for reminding me of sorcerers. The reason im banning rescue on people who can use staves is because with warp allowed, you can warp someone with rescue, have them rescue someone who can use rescue, who then rescues marth. Warp a boss killer and then marth seizes, skipping whole chapters.

EDIT: Almost missed eclipse. In.

Edited by PKL

The most ridiculous combo on H1 (IMO) for females is Myrmidon/Pegknight -> Falcoknight. I did this, and it was amazingly effective.

Edited by eclipse

Ill join...

Five players.... Why not assign each player a different female mu class? One gets peg to falc or draco, one mage sage, one cleric, one archer, one myrm?

I call dibs on cleric! :p

To be honest, Fem!MU is pretty broken as it is. PKL should still remember that H2 draft from a while ago where a Fem!Cav MU bent over the prologue and made it her bitch.

That's a good idea Sal. Ill let you all decide if you want to be assigned a MU for testing or if you want to choose and to hell with testing. I call dibs on Pegasus Knight because of my name gee_wiz_emoticon.gif. I pity the guy/gal that gets archer...

@ Wen- yeah, cav MU is pretty OP :p. I never did finish that draft and i even erased the save because I forgot to buy door keys and chapter 15 was extremely annoying haha. But ill get to it someday.

EDIT: Randomized the order.

1. Wen

2. Me

3. Clipsey

4. Sal

5. Passive Knight

Have at it! And make sure to tell me if you want to choose your My Unit or if you want to be assigned one at random/pick one of the 6 for testing (but cannot repeat an already chosen MU)

Edited by PKL

Well seeing as how wen still hasnt picked and its just a matter of making nagi free again so everyone gets 11 units...i can add you. Someone should do cavalier MU lulz.

EDIT: Horace is in and he agreed to be put in last place instead of re-randomizing the order. Now we keep waiting for Wen :p.

Edited by PKL

Your fault for starting it when I was sleeping. :p

Anyway, I think we should keep MU class free for everyone, since otherwise the prologue would be utterly lop-sided.

As for me, I choose the one and only, LUKE!

Time to try something new! Ive had ryan in every draft so im going to pick someone else. Rody. Updated teams: Wen- Luke. Me- Rody. Its eclipse's turn.

Edited by PKL