I Can't Believe It's Still Not SFMM2 Minimafia - Randomlynch Wins

Prims

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly manix could be mafia, and fake claimed watcher to get attention off him day 1. Then when he got blocked supposedly it could have been the reason the kill was stopped last night. Either that or god doc. Either way, I agree with paperblade at the moment. Convenient target on me after i claimed passive role. Frankly after i claimed passive role and you knew that, there was really no reason for you to out yourself. And it just gives scum more info.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier.

What do you mean "it's not guaranteed." Unless the person performing the kill is hooked then the kill will succeed.

Hello doc

Why I didn't see you there

"My action failed. Clearly, Paperblade had his scumbuddy safeguard him to stop me from inspecting him, even though I claimed Watcher meaning that there was no reason for him to have himself safeguarded and every reason to safeguard his target so that my watch didn't see him going to the kill with the side effect of stopping any other roles such as Doctor."

Do you even read my posts in full?

Because I'm started to think you're cherrypicking specific parts of my posts and taking them out of context. And I don't like that AT ALL.

You have still not acknowledged the possibility that you were hooked by FUCKING ANYONE WHO IS A SCUM HOOKER BECAUSE YOU CLAIMED A PR AND THEY DID THAT RATHER THAN RANDING

AND I HAVE ACKNOWLDGED THAT FFS (see above on reading posts)

I can all caps too :P

You literally don't know what roles do

Safeguard stops *every* action that is not a killing action. It is the yin to a Doctor's yang. Doctor is not a killing action. You do the math.

Okay, so I forget things. And I'm not as well versed as you.

Thank you for clarifying exactly how those roles interact.

and now my head hurts even more

Also as a reminder, here is your logic:

Premise 1: Paperblade disagreed with me and said mean, hurtful things

Premise 2: My action failed somehow.

Conclusion: Paperblade did this and is scum.

Also as a reminder, here is your logic:

Premise 1: Paperblade disagreed with me and said mean, hurtful things

Premise 2: My action failed somehow.

Conclusion: Paperblade did this and is scum.

oh ffs

I bloody well acknowldged the other possibilities, this being one of them

and I haven't exactly decided on which one is the actual possibility.

you know what, I'm just going to leave you with that. I'm not going to respond to this anymore.

I'll be back when some other information comes up that requires my attention.

You claimed Watcher publicly. Everyone saw it. Since there was no Night 0, unless the mafia has a daycop (not likely), they have no way of knowing who is and isn't a power role without guessing. For lack of better things to do, they *probably hooked you just because you are a confirmed hook*. That means it could be *anyone*

Hell, you could still be lying scum.

Sorry for absence, I was at work.

Anyway, I don't like either Rapier or Manix in this case. Honestly, fakeclaiming in the situation he was in was a shitty move, since what if the watcher CC'd, assuming we have one? Not only would you have gotten lynched, losing our rolecop, you would have also outed the watcher. I see this as a scum move. #Unvote: Just in case, I forget if I voted before my dissapearance. ##Vote: Manix

Rapier's claim is pretty bad too. He didn't really have a reason to claim, since town roleblocker isn't mutually exclusive with scum roleblocker, scum could have a JoAT, Manix could have hit a safeguard, etc.

##Vote: Manix

if you want me lynched, then just do it

this'll make your job easier

do note that I'm in quite a shitty mood right now

and I might change my mind

but still

You have settled on the conclusion that I was safeguarded for no good reason when from your point of view you could still have been hooked because it makes me, the person who was at your throat yesterday, be scum.

Hence, you are an idiot because you are letting your emotions get the better of you.

That is, assuming you are town in which case there is the possibility that you are scum.

It doesn't matter. I'm saying that I'm the Roleblocker, so that means Manix was not hooked. If you think we are scumbuddies, then by all means vote on yourself so that we can kill 2 scums on the following Day Phases.

Mayor, neighbor, vanilla, Lynch/bulletproof, fool. The list continues.

I personally think Mayor is a stupid and broken role in a game in which 5 votes get someone insta-lynched. Fools want to be lynched as soon as they can. Idk what Vanilla and Neighbor are.

We don't even know if there IS a safeguard. You have NO reason to assume there is. No one has claimed it.

Also mafia safeguard is overpowered because it basically turns off watchers and doctors

How else was he incapacitated of acting? Unless he's lying, of course. Then, if he is, we'll lynch him on the next Day, because you'll flip Town in this case scenario.

Also, aren't you assuming a lot about how the roles have been sorted in this game?

What do you mean "it's not guaranteed." Unless the person performing the kill is hooked then the kill will succeed.

There is no logical thought here. That's the problem.

"My action failed. Clearly, Paperblade had his scumbuddy safeguard him to stop me from inspecting him, even though I claimed Watcher meaning that there was no reason for him to have himself safeguarded and every reason to safeguard his target so that my watch didn't see him going to the kill with the side effect of stopping any other roles such as Doctor."

Wat.

The Watcher will still know who you visited, even if the player targetted to die is also targetted by the safeguard. This makes no sense.

Logically, nothing follows from what your perceptions. You are trying to get me lynched because I was mean to you and you are now trying to slam a round peg into a square hole to make it work.

You have still not acknowledged the possibility that you were hooked by FUCKING ANYONE WHO IS A SCUM HOOKER BECAUSE YOU CLAIMED A PR AND THEY DID THAT RATHER THAN RANDING

I am the hooker, unless you're saying there are two Roleblockers, one scum and one town. And unless you're saying I'm Manix's scumbuddy, my word is true. Also, stop over-reacting please, that only makes it harder agaisnt you.

Frankly manix could be mafia, and fake claimed watcher to get attention off him day 1. Then when he got blocked supposedly it could have been the reason the kill was stopped last night. Either that or god doc. Either way, I agree with paperblade at the moment. Convenient target on me after i claimed passive role. Frankly after i claimed passive role and you knew that, there was really no reason for you to out yourself. And it just gives scum more info.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier.

So he got attention to himself to survive, and then he was the one sent for the kill, even though he was in the spotlight? Shinori, you're smarter than this, man. The Doc isn't a god doc because he stopped the kill, after all we only have 9 players, the chances are bigger, and the chances of a scum being stopped from killing and a Doc saving someone from dying is the same when they are blind shots.

Also I never targetted you. I'm just questioning you, nothing wrong on that. Those who do not have anything in debt to not need to fear.

Also if you think that I am scum because you got hooked why did you wait for Rapier to out?

Because I hadn't roleclaimed yet.

You literally don't know what roles do

Safeguard stops *every* action that is not a killing action. It is the yin to a Doctor's yang. Doctor is not a killing action. You do the math.

Does it stop scum from going out ot kill, too?

Also Paper, please read my posts. The tl;dr version is:

There's no way Manix could have been hooked. I am the hooker, and I targetted Shinori. I am telling the truth because it would be awfully stupid to show myself as a Mafia and draw attention to my scumbuddy Manix since I'm playing the same game as he is (if you flip town, we're obviously Mafia, and the minority of 6 must be 4. Losing 2 scums on D3 is really bad). That is why you were protected by a Safeguard. And the reason is, because the Safeguard is Mafia, else he wouldn't have protected you on D1.

##Vote: Manix

if you want me lynched, then just do it

this'll make your job easier

do note that I'm in quite a shitty mood right now

and I might change my mind

but still

Don't do it, we won't know anything if you're lynched. Lynch Paper instead, and we will know if this Safeguard is Mafia or not, and we may be cleared out too. Come on, we have much more to learn from lynching him.

Don't do it, we won't know anything if you're lynched. Lynch Paper instead, and we will know if this Safeguard is Mafia or not, and we may be cleared out too. Come on, we have much more to learn from lynching him.

Wanna bet? I'm fairly sure that town would get enough information from my lynch to determine what they need to do.

Just do it.

Wanna bet? I'm fairly sure that town would get enough information from my lynch to determine what they need to do.

Just do it.

Like what? If you really inspected Paper? If I'm not really only helping you in your case so that we lynch a supposedly Town Paper? Or do you just want to stay away from the guilt, if Paper is somehow Town and we're wrong?

Meh, I hate this.

why is Rapier ignoring the possibility of both a scum and mafia roleblocker

also the possibility of other roles such as Jailer

also also Manix doesn't have to be scum for you to be scum