BEXP on Fixed Mode = cheating?

It's been pointed out that characters like Titania and Makalov are guaranteed to level up in crucial stats (strength, defence and speed among others) if given 1 BEXP at a time. Since normally Fixed Mode functions as a guarantee that you don't reset for near-perfect level-ups at base, it does leave an easy loophole to exploit for patient players. The only drawback is that some characters don't have their growths close enough to 50% to make much use of it, and it takes so long giving 1 point at a time. But my question is, is it ethical to do it?

Of course, there are some cases when it's critical to know, when playing in Fixed Mode, what bands and equipment your character equipped, such as when Titania repeatedly gains 1 point of exp by slaying mooks early game, and where it's not so much abusive as it is common sense to ensure she makes best use of those kills for better early level-ups.

Personally, I think if a game has an exploit, you're free to use and abuse it as you wish. The only qualm I have with it is that having amazing characters just makes the game too easy and an easy game = a boring game, especially for FE.

I personally don't have an issue with it, although it would definitely count as an exploit (but since it's a single player game, it's not super controversial).

I actually did a playthrough abusing this system (not sure if I still have the save), but I forgot what increments I used. I do remember trying to make an optimal Titania, but it got really boring feeding her 1 or 2 BEXP, so I gave up when she was around Level 5... Her stats were pretty monstrous, but with my setup, she never gained Resistance or was it Luck?

It was way more fun with higher increments and you don't have to worry about Ike not being strong enough to fight the BK--actually, I think my Ike was way too powerful (HP and Def capped, amongst others), so that it became difficult for me to calculate the battle outcomes, because I was so used to his "average" stats o__o

Edited by VincentASM

Not really cheating since other stats will suffer. I would never want to do it. The only thing i would consider doing is give Bexp 10 at a time. That way all growths ending in 5 are rounded up by 5% and the other growth rates stay the same.