SF POKEFANS! BEHOLD!

Esme

How was the male protagonist able to chase a Shadow Triad member over what appeared to be iced-over ground without once slipping?

I did think he was gong to slip too, much to my surprise he stayed up and kept running.

My guess is it's not actually slippery ice at all, despite looking like it.

Looks fancy. I've been following the prerelease info on these games for a while now, and I'm all hyped up. I really like the redesign of the Plasma members. They actually look (kind of) threatening as opposed to silly people wearing knight costumes. There's also going to be an expanded Unova Pokedex with several Pokemon from previous generations available before the postgame, a real breather for us veteran players. All in all, I really can't wait for this to come out.

Oh no what happened to Elesa's wonderful blonde hair!? D:

Looks pretty awesome. I think that Seviper died, though.

Hey, she's a model/actress/idol-person! She can't have the same outfit or hairstyle forever 'cause then she would be boring (Though I do miss that cool ELECTRIC COLORED hair...).

I wouldn't be surprised if it did-- I mean holy shit it was chomped on then slammed down by a freaking overgrown firedog. :U

Crying solves everything!

Bullshit. My Mawile used Fake Tears and it still had its face beaten in by Conkeldurr. Now I am never going to move up on the metagame ladder!

Ugh! How could I have been so blind and foolish!?

It's not the eyeball liquid but the HEART that matters.

I am going to starting training my Pokemon with my HEART and become a better person. Bye, Ash! I hope we meet again.

End of episode.

so?

By get I mean actually CATCH THEM. THen again it was some speculation at serebii and I'm not sure about it.

And yes, Gen 2 as in Gen 4 Gen 2.