Ishtar

Trabant

Narshen

Lloyd

Linus

Ursula / Selena

Oliver

Petrine

Not clear which of Ursula and Selena is on his team and which is on their own respective game's team, but it's one or the other. All of the other characters similarly should be recruitable through their own games' teams.

Does anybody know what characters make up Camus' team? I'm rather interested.

I love all this DLC so far. NOA, don't let me down again.

Hardin

Zephiel

Duke Tanas

Leidrick

Black Knight

Trabant

Alvis

Yurius

ETC all the major bad guys and there is a lot.

The odd choices are Navarre, Marisa, Ray, and Jamka

The odd choices are Navarre, Marisa, Ray, and Jamka

In one sense or another, since all of them are enemies that have to be recruited in their respective games, it kind of makes sense. Plus, the team of 30 led by Camus are foes that can be fought in the series that are either evil or "misguided." Navarre and Marisa are initially recruitable enemies, but Ray and Jamka I'm actually not sure about.

In one sense or another, since all of them are enemies that have to be recruited in their respective games, it kind of makes sense. Plus, the team of 30 led by Camus are foes that can be fought in the series that are either evil or "misguided." Navarre and Marisa are initially recruitable enemies, but Ray and Jamka I'm actually not sure about.

Jamka was very briefly an enemy unit as he was ordered by his father to fight Sigurd. Ray is the only one, I totally don't get.

Jamka was very briefly an enemy unit as he was ordered by his father to fight Sigurd. Ray is the only one, I totally don't get.

Probably because just like Jamka, Ray was very briefly an enemy. Although he only joined the enemy to get a chance to learn about the Manakete, he was still an enemy to us.

Probably because just like Jamka, Ray was very briefly an enemy. Although he only joined the enemy to get a chance to learn about the Manakete, he was still an enemy to us.

Ah, I still think he's the odd one out of the list.

Yeah the Team's roster is more or less perfect, the only people I would've liked would be Brunya, Levail, Areone. or Rudolf(too bad he has no no official art).

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Both Ray and Jamka are also enemies.