question about krom

Imo no.He can't use the falchion as an archer which is a pretty useful weapon for his early to mid game plus if he becomes an archer he'll have to spend some time with E in bows which should be ok in normal but not in the other modes(unless you plan on grinding.).If you really want him to be a bow knight what you can do is wait until he passes level 10 as a promoted class (preferably lvl15 so he gets all the skills) and then change him to a Bow Knight with change seal.

That being said I've never made him an archer or archer deviated class so I don't have hands on experience on how he fares.

Imo no.He can't use the falchion as an archer which is a pretty useful weapon for his early to mid game plus if he becomes an archer he'll have to spend some time with E in bows which should be ok in normal but not in the other modes(unless you plan on grinding.).If you really want him to be a bow knight what you can do is wait until he passes level 10 as a promoted class (preferably lvl15 so he gets all the skills) and then change him to a Bow Knight with change seal.

That being said I've never made him an archer or archer deviated class so I don't have hands on experience on how he fares.

My experiences lead me to the same conclusion. He's a great frontliner anyway; no sense giving that up. Better to make him a Master Lord and then a Bow Knight. Aether and Royal Weapon are too good to pass up.

Which makes one wonder why he can become an Archer in the first place. >_> One would think emphasizing the whole "can use the Falchion" thing by making his third class also a sword-user (Say, Mercenary, so he can still go Bow Knight) would be a better fit.

But variety is good, I suppose.

Which makes one wonder why he can become an Archer in the first place. >_> One would think emphasizing the whole "can use the Falchion" thing by making his third class also a sword-user (Say, Mercenary, so he can still go Bow Knight) would be a better fit.

But variety is good, I suppose.

the reason for this is that the class options are more or less determined by the personality of the character.

Krom seems to be rather serious and calm(not sure if that is really his personality but from what i know about him it would match him),which fits an archer;)

From a gameplay perspective, it's nice having the variety, but it would've worked just as well with Fighter or something as an option so as not to be totally terrible. But then, I could say that about any non-bow user with Archer as an option.