Kakusei Class Promotion Chart V1.2

I didn't see a promotion chart made yet so I tried my hand at making one. It's not surprising that I'm not satisfied with it but it does the job for now and I'm sure I'll work on it more when I get the chance but I would like some opinions from the forum members.

I'd really like some feedback on what should be changed or added.

I used the class pictures from the site so the credit for the images should go to TheEnd I believe.

Kakusei Promotion Chart [V1.2]

V1.1:

Added colors to separate the promotion trees except for the fliers group.

Added some NPC units and the special DLC/Spotpass unit types.

Added Credits and Signature.

V1.2:

Took out different background colors, it just looked horrible.

Added weapon types next to the classes.

Minor repositioning.

EDIT: Also, if anyone has pictures of the overworld unit sprites, I would love to have copies of them to use in the chart. Whether they are ripped, screenshots, or camera shots, I would appreciate the help.

Edited by 上昇Taiyou

I assume it's because of a lack of images, but having the two versions of Lord but only Krom's version of Great Lord is a bit odd. Maybe just stick with Krom's version for simplicity, at least for now?

I was thinking of doing that, the only reason I made it the way it is in that section is because the site had Lord listed twice as if there was something different between them. I'll be taking Marth Lord out in the next version for sure though.

it's funny

the entire list has a unique class promotion and a class promotion that is shared with another. . . except for the Pegasus and Draco Knights. I can get why, but it definitely seems odd that they would be the only exceptions in the whole list.

So, if I were to insert Soldiers into this list for the sake of argument, we could say they would have Halberdier, and share something like General or Paladin. . . or something along those lines.

it's funny

the entire list has a unique class promotion and a class promotion that is shared with another. . . except for the Pegasus and Draco Knights. I can get why, but it definitely seems odd that they would be the only exceptions in the whole list.

So, if I were to insert Soldiers into this list for the sake of argument, we could say they would have Halberdier, and share something like General or Paladin. . . or something along those lines.

Logically Soldiers would go General. While an all around class they're still very defensively oriented and it would be a good reference to Gaiden.

I didn't see a promotion chart made yet so I tried my hand at making one.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32257

:(

I'm sad that no one notices that I actually put time into making this. I figured I'd make it prettier once more high res stuff came out...

I'm not super fond of the background colors. Also, I feel like the chart doesn't do much for me. I think you should include weapon types and such.

Edited by Bryan

It would look better on a white background, but anyway thanks!

@bryan I saw yours, I noticed *____*

I made it so people could look at it, but it was so quickly forgotten that someone made another one. :(

http://serenesforest...showtopic=32257

:(

I'm sad that no one notices that I actually put time into making this. I figured I'd make it prettier once more high res stuff came out...

I'm not super fond of the background colors. Also, I feel like the chart doesn't do much for me. I think you should include weapon types and such.

Sorry I couldn't find your's, it takes a while to search the forums on this computer because they don't load fast on it.

I'm not happy with the background colors either :/ It looks like what one of the My Little Ponies would shit out after eating a happy meal.

I'm going to add the weapon types next time, I was already planning on doing so but this computer is just so damn slow when trying to do the simplest things so just making what I have so far has taken a long time.

I like this version, but Soldier looks really odd in the middle of the regular promotion trees like that. The process is fine, but I suggest now working on organization to separate the non-promoting classes a bit more, especially the non-playable ones.

I like this version, but Soldier looks really odd in the middle of the regular promotion trees like that. The process is fine, but I suggest now working on organization to separate the non-promoting classes a bit more, especially the non-playable ones.

Yeah, at first I was struggling to keep the size of the chart down but I think I'll need to increase it no matter what in order to fit everything nicely.

I really wish I could have found a better picture of the soldier class. The backside picture is full of fail.

I think I'll reorganize the entire thing soon with a better layout so it isn't all packed together. I also want to put a border around the whole thing. I know Bryan wanted to add skills to his chart, I think I might do the same for mine and release a 2.0 version of my chart with these things in mind.