Kratos's Sprites Gallery

Kratos Aurion

School's over = way too much free time when not working. Instead of only ''caoch potatoing'' I told myself ''Why don't you mug?''.

I wanted to post on SoS (Garfield there) but realised it was .... sort of... dead? So I opened a thread here!

Here's the stuff I've been working on this week:

alysson.gif---->alyssonv5.gif (got help from Solum for this one)

cassandra2.gif---->cassandrav31.gif (I bet you can't see the differences between before/after!)

sheena3.gif---->sheena4.gif (Wanted hairs to be more dishevelled. I like how it ended up, but I think they could look better)

I think you like hair

Silliness aside. . .

First one - She looks much better without bangs!

Second one - The eyes look worse in the after shot, and her collar is gigantic (though I'm not sure if the point was to make an unrealistically big collar; if so, ignore this)

Third one - Her face feels too narrow, but that might be the hair giving off that illusion.

For 1st one: On the right her shoulder looks kinda odd, like it's just completely slanted.

@2nd one: It almost looks like the bangs are taking away her forehead or something. Maybe that they're placed to low or something? I'm not really sure, it's just what it looks like to me.

@3rd one: I agree with eclipse, after the edit the top of her head gets more narrow and so I guess you should find a way to make it look the way you want while widening her head. For the left shoulder armour piece thingy, I can't really tell what makes it look odd, but it kinda looks like the piece is fit weird compared to where the shoulder would be. And the slant of the arm kinda gives the impression that the shoulder is further inward than it should be. It may work better to straighten that arm out some. =]

I love the hair on them all though~ =3 They look nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I like hair!

Back on topic, I finally found time AND motivation to create and edit my mugs. Forget what I said in my first post : I want to be ''coach potatoing''.

Made edits on the second mug. I raised the hairs 2 pixels and changed the eyes (god I hate doing eye....). cassandrav31.gif

I see what you both meant when you say the head of the 3rd one look too narrow, I'm still working on it. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week.

Also, decided to make a splice instead of FC. Here's what you get from mixing Valter, Erk and Sonia together : gallea.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The transition of her hair with skin lacks of shading (on the top of her face). You should try to do it with 3rd and 2nd skin shade and the 4th only if it really need it.

En fait. Quand tu as deux pixels de 3eme teinte de cheveux adjacents à la peau du visage, tu remplace celui externe à la chevelure par un pixel de 4 eme teinte (marron donc) et tu continue avec la 3eme et 2eme teinte de peau.

Yeah sometimes I'm not clear enough in english. So I swich, sorry xD

And even in french, things can be hard to explain !

Edited by Solum