Pikmin 3

Zanarkin

I saw it yesterday during an Xplay episode but i couldn't find any thing but i found something in Ign. com.

Here is the link

Edited by Slayer

It was announced a little while ago from Miyamoto's mouth, I think a little after the Nintendo press conference at E3.

I'm looking forward to this, Mushroom Men, and Captain Rainbow, so far as the Wii is concerned :o

=z to bad Used Games are Expensive here other wise I would buy ._.'

It's well worth the money, IMO, I forked 40 dollars for my Pikmin 2.

The only complaint I have about this game is the weakened monsters compared to their Pikmin 1 status.

(Emperor Bulblax is such a pansy now. <_<)

It's definitely worth renting. Do people still rent games?

Whenever I bring it up, I've only recieved fangs and glare. Since I finish games rather quickly, it used to be cheaper to rent a game and beat it rather than spend twice the amount to have it forever and play it occasionally. Not sure why it seems renting has become taboo :/

Especially with the ability to rent online now >.>

Renting is taboo? Odd. I see no real problem with it, I just take a long time to beat even short games. I picked up the metal gear solid essential collection a while back, and the only cobra guy I've beaten is the first one so far. Too much Brawl.

It definitely is worth renting single player games than buying them IMO. Unless they're multiplayer games that have high replay (Brawl), or very long single player games (Fire Emblem).

Sweet! I recently beat Pikmin 1 and it was awesome.

Pikmin 2 is ridiculously expensive (50$ for a USED copy) and I never had money.

I guess I'll just wait for this one then

I really hope it has motion sensing. I hate how Nintendo has cut down on motion sensors in their latest games for the secondary option to use the Gamecube controller. If we keep using the Gamecube controller, might as well rename the Wii as the "Gamecube".

And then my disabled brother can't play yet another Nintendo game -_-

Not too many Wii games use the GameCube controller. Unless all you've played are the ones which do--Smash Bros., Mario Kart, and Fire Emblem are the only ones coming to mind.