Can other units reclass to Demon Fighter?

Worth noting that you can replay Alm's map to get more scrolls to get as many characters as you want in the class. Like a Change Seal, though, they need to either be LV10+ or promoted.

Any guess' s as to whether Females get a special class? I'm hoping something that uses lances bows and staves.

I'm sure they will; it's the only reason why it would be male-only. The question is what and when. I'm seeing Cellica get the class whenever she joins, which will probably be a bit of time. Demon Fighter added the previously unseen combination of axes and tomes, so as a mage with physical weapons, I'd imagine Cellica might use lances, bows, and tomes, filling two more of the remaining combinations and just leaving bows/staffs.

It's worth noting that switching to Demon Fighter can be a bit troublesome because as a single-tier class, it can only reclass to promoted classes at LV30, which is 15 levels higher than its best skill. On the other hand, you gain unpromoted Exp, at least at low levels, while having promoted stats, weapons, and caps, so like similar single-tier classes, it's really powerful in that way.

Any guess' s as to whether Females get a special class? I'm hoping something that uses lances bows and staves.

NUNSWITHAXES

Hmm. I wonder what it could be... Valkries are already in the game.

So I have nothing. Any ideas?

I've been thinking about a female exclusive Lance/Bow OnFoot Class for a while.

I've had my mind on that combination and a few others as well.

Lance/Axe OnFoot

Bow FlierUnit

Magic ArmoredUnit

Lance/Staff and Bow/Staff could be interesting as well.

Magic Thieves (like the TheifMage from the FE Girls FE8 hack)

Bow/Tome, but that would be pretty useless

Most of these would probably turn out bad but still would be interesting to see at least once.

Magic thieves would be interesting without this reclass system, but now you can give thieving skills to a mage making him an actual magic thief. Callum (thief-priest), Anna (thief-mage), Henry (thief-dark mage) and Gangrel (thief-dark mage) can do this to different magic users.

I've been thinking about a female exclusive Lance/Bow OnFoot Class for a while.

How cool would that be?

Just saying, 90% of your posts relate the the soldier class and Lance footsoldiers.

How cool would that be?

Just saying, 90% of your posts relate the the soldier class and Lance footsoldiers.

It would be pretty cool, like a female warrior.

Really?

The main thing, I was thinking of was a Lance/Bow class. We haven't really had one in the series, excluding Generals and Paladins on rare occasions and they've wielded practically every weapon combination.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

It's worth noting that switching to Demon Fighter can be a bit troublesome because as a single-tier class, it can only reclass to promoted classes at LV30, which is 15 levels higher than its best skill. On the other hand, you gain unpromoted Exp, at least at low levels, while having promoted stats, weapons, and caps, so like similar single-tier classes, it's really powerful in that way.

I think the easiest way to circumvent that is to use a Paragon Scroll on any unit reclassed to a Demon Fighter. That way, quick EXP gains on every map, and BAM, you'll hit lvl 30 in no time. Best idea ever: Reclassing Donny to a Demon Fighter and give him a Paragon Scroll, since he's already got the Good Growths ability as a Villager. That'll be a TRUE Demon Fighter right there.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I hope Eirika's exclusive Bride class has promise. I would venture to suspect that, like Demon Fighter, Bride would involve the specialization of three different weapons. And so far, it looks like Bride gets Bows & Staves. Wouldn't mind seeing Lances get thrown into this mix, but seeing as it's Eirika, might be Swords, I dunno.

Edited by Karaszure

I'm not sure about you guys, but I hope Eirika's exclusive Bride class has promise. I would venture to suspect that, like Demon Fighter, Bride would involve the specialization of three different weapons. And so far, it looks like Bride gets Bows & Staves. Wouldn't mind seeing Lances get thrown into this mix, but seeing as it's Eirika, might be Swords, I dunno.

Eirika will have swords, I'm sure.

Awakening could do with more Lance classes. Horseman, for example, probably should've gotten Bow/Lances instead of Bow/Swords.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Eirika will have swords, I'm sure.

Awakening could do with more Lance classes. Horseman, for example, probably should've gotten Bow/Lances instead of Bow/Swords.

Wouldn't have worked as a Mercenary promotion then.

Besides, if my theory about Sigurd as a Master Knight turns out to be true, then in five weeks, every character will become able to access a mounted lance/bow/tome class. Lance availability is rather limited for now, but if that happens, I think it'll do quite fine.

Donny in particular will rejoice: he'll be able to promote at LV10 and keep lances in the process! Too bad by the time he could actually access the class you'd have finished the game anyway because LvD is insane.

Besides, if my theory about Sigurd as a Master Knight turns out to be true, then in five weeks, every character will become able to access a mounted lance/bow/tome class. Lance availability is rather limited for now, but if that happens, I think it'll do quite fine.

Donny in particular will rejoice: he'll be able to promote at LV10 and keep lances in the process! Too bad by the time he could actually access the class you'd have finished the game anyway because LvD is insane.

I feel if IS would create a class like that they would've given it to Ephraim but we'll see.

I feel if IS would create a class like that they would've given it to Ephraim but we'll see.

That would have two of the three DLC classes be from one game, and not a game with so much of a reason for it like with FE2. More problematic, they wouldn't be corresponding classes, since Eirika would have the female-only one, but Ephraim would have the gender-neutral one.

It's also possible that it better fit the class structure they wanted. If they had the Paladin, Great Knight, and Master Knight classes, and wanted to fit Eliwood, Ephraim, and Sigurd into the three, maybe they felt Ephraim would be the one best suited to Great Knight and worked from there. And maybe they really did want to call it Master Knight and needed an FE4 character for it.

It does seem odd that Sigurd would give up swords, but it's not so strange. In KvK1, where he appears as a boss, Sigurd only wields lances, having a sword rank of E in Normal. So apparently FE13 is providing for him to be able to specialize in lances as much as in swords.

The one thing that seems odd is boss status. When Alm was DLC, we saw him as a boss, but we've already seen Sigurd as a boss, and he only has one identity, unlike Marth. I don't think they'll show him as a boss again, so the real question is, will Eirika be a boss in RvB2? It's plausible, but if not, that means it's not an issue for Sigurd, either.

Edited by Othin