[FE10] Another RNG Draft

It's alright nano, there's nothing to be ashamed of. It just might be better to not use abuse as much, and rarely for levels (unless someone is getting super screwed). I, personally, abuse only really if I get into really stupid situations on enemy phase (like if I get someone in a situation where they need to dodge, say, a 90%), or for if a person is really bad in a stat, but only to a point (like Brom and speed). Though, then again, I abused pretty heavily to get Aran to get an Impale on Ike in the Haar draft, but what you did was not that bad.

Edited by Konnor97

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I'll stay away from anything that is lower than, say 30%, in the future, and try to decrease the number of resets in general. I don't think my rigged levels for Leo mattered anyhow, since he doesn't really need stats with crossbows.

When using battle animations when a unit is in resolve, do the numbers show what it would be with resolve or without? Like, if Micky was knocked into resolve range on PP2, and started battling the cavaliers on EP3 (not what actually happened, but as an example), what numbers would they show?

Hmm, still, I must be unlucky, because with the Haar draft on 1-6-1, Micky was facing hit displays of ~55%, but she was getting hit fairly consistently while being in resolve range while against those northern reinforcements.

They must have spawned in best bio :/. Usually, like in 90% of all drafts i do, micaiah for me is in best bio in that map

Edited by PKL

Micky always seems to be at worst bio when she is resolve abusing in drafts. The only exception I can think of was in the desert, but I think she was at normal, heading down.

Well, shes best bio in 1-6-1 for me and then shes like worst bio for 1-7 (shes being ferried anyway), 1-8 (she doesnt see much combat) and 1-9 (enough bush tiles and enemy hit sucks) then shes hits normal to best in 1-E. And is best for 3-6, worst for 3-12 and 3-13. Shes definetely best bio in the desert for me too.

Well, remember it depends on the turns you pull. On the topic of bio: Is it...ethical to reset so enemies have bad bio? Its almost like resetting for enemy stats and ive seen those in other playthroughs. It technically doesnt fall under RNG abuse, does it? I reset for worst bio and 13 spd on the first 2-1 armor in every draft.

Yeah, its random and it does make a difference between something being reliable or not. @konnor- enemies get levels when you start a chapter IIRC, their stats are fixed to a point but in some cases like in 2-1, the armor might proc too much spd for nephenee to double the armor.

Edited by PKL

Ok, time for some post.

[spoiler=Drafted Team]174px-Zihark.gif278px-Tauroneo_RD.png167px-Danvedportrait.pngCalill_FE10.pngMist.png197px-Boyd_rd.png188px-Oscar.png205px-Renning_FE10.png206px-Stefan.png

[spoiler=Part 1: Silver-Haired Maiden]Unit:

Micaiahbody.png

1-P

Free Unit: Edward

Miccy takes the kills, Edward weakens enemies.

Turns: 5 (5)

BEXP: 60P

1-1

Free Unit: Nolan

Nolan rushes and Miccy takes again some kills. Miccy gets the Hand Axe and Nolan kills Isaya.

Turns: 3 (8)

BEXP: 120P

1-2

New Unit:

175px-Sothe_as_a_rouge_RD.png

Free Unit: Nolan

Lol, what's doing Laura in this map? Nolan rushes and wtfpwns enemies, Miccy does the same as well. Nolan gets both Thani and the Wind Edge for Zihark. Sothe rushes and gets the Energy Drop for Zihark, too, and CrtKards the baws.

Turns: 6 (14)

BEXP: 180P

1-3

Bah, I thought this could be two turnable with a shove but every single P1 boss is pacifist except Laverton in 1-6 stage 2 who decides to wake up from his sweet life. Reckless and without thinking things, Sothe and Micaiah take the western path. Derp.

Turns: 5 (19)

BEXP: 442P

1-4

Bought Beast Killer and Ellight at bargains. I did the usual 7 turn strat but as the bosses are pacifist and the closest tiger in the south is in a different position, I could shave a turn here. Miccy gets Wrath and kills the western baws, she trades Sothe's keys and gets the 3000G while Sothe got the Seraph Robe and killed the eastern beasts.

Turns: 6 (25)

BEXP: 450P

1-5

Free Unit: Volug

Bought the Spirit Dust. What? Rout? I didn't developed a strategy here (actually, in every map I had no plan XS). Miccy climbs the ledge and Sothe gets the south. Volug goes north then east.

Turns: 6 (31)

BEXP: 749P

1-6

New Units:

278px-Tauroneo_RD.png174px-Zihark.gif

Stage 1

Miccy uses the Robe, Zihark uses the Dracoshield and the Energy Drop and is awarded BEXP to .99EXP. Sothe equips his knife and pwns enemies, Zihark helps him with Wind Edge and his insane str gains at the two level ups in this Stage. Tauroneo just killed a thunder mage, lool. Miccy pwns knights with Thani and her 20mag.

Turns: 4 (35)

Stage 2

Sothe rushes to Laverton, Zihark gets another awesome lv. up. I don't know...why, RNG? Why do you always make me happy? gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Turns: 3 (38)

BEXP: 4580P

1-7

Paragon to Zihark and more BEXP, he's, iirc, by lv. 9 or 8.99. Zihark shoves Miccy and then Sothe. Sothe saviors Miccy and rushes to Djur. Zihark trains and gets a couple of kills, getting more awesome level ups without effort or reset ^_^'.

Turns: 5 (43)

BEXP: 1569P

1-8

New Free Unit:

264px-Rafiel.gif

Zihark north and west with Rafiel's help. Miccy south and center. Sothe goes east killing pacifist Radmin. Lol, Zihark caps str and res.

Turns: 6 (49)

BEXP: 3050P

1-9

New Free Unit:

279px-BlackknightFE10Portrait.png

Bla bla, Miccy is so fucking awesome. I don't know what was this. BK went to the corner and there was Jarod, and wtf?

Turns: 4 (53)

BEXP: 3000P

1-E

Zihark rushes with Sothe. Rafiel Vigors when needed. Zihark couldn't reach the door at PP3 so derp, extra turn. However Sothe got Parity!!!

Turns: 6 (59)

BEXP: 3750P

Special Promotion:

Micaiahbody2.png

Cleared Part 1: Silver-Haired Maiden in 59 turns

[spoiler=Part 2: Of Countries and Kings]2-P

New Free Unit:

Leanne.jpg

Free Units: Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi

Neal gets to S rank and gets awesome level ups dry.gif

Turns: 8 (8)

BEXP: 1000P

2-1

Free Units: Nephenee and Brom

Bla bla bla, usual thingy with Heather, but this time, the soldiers behind Yeardley moved and attacked Neph ohmy.gif.

Turns: 5 (13)

BEXP: 4100P

2-2

Free Unit: Nephenee

Nephenee rushes taking the northern path and Wrath Crtkilling Maraj.

Turns: 4 (17)

BEXP: 3250P

2-3

New Units:

212px-GeoffreyFE10Portrait.png167px-Danvedportrait.png

No BEXP. For none of them. Rush, rush! Danved gets str thrice in 4 level ups. Tashoria is pacifist so extra turn. Danved Crtkilled him and got the Speedwings.

Turns: 6 (23)

BEXP: 8497P

2-E

New Unit:

Calill_FE10.png

Miss Calill, you want some BEXP? Open your mouth as Kirby and dig in. She gets straight up to Lv. 20.53EXP capping Mag, Skl, Spd and Res. Bought her Elthunder and Elwind cause I love Anima Magic XD. Huh...what? You say 22 str Elincia? You say S strike Luchi? Hahahahaha. BAH! Better be a real pro and launch Archsage Calill to the middle of the slaughter and have her Flare enemies there. Leanne and Calill rush to the south through the eastern breakable door. Allied Units are targeted to block the enemies' path to kill Leanne, hence, why Leanne progressed so much. Calill kills enemies and gets the Energy Drop. Finally she full moves and is Vigored by Leanne, Flaring Ludveck with Elfire. Calill easily can three turn it, but there were bunches of enemies. 4 BEXP level ups of Mag can make her kill Ludveck with three Meteors, but she'll have to resist loads of enemies with AS reduction. So a 4 turn is more reliable. Anyways I could've two or three turned it if having, say, Marcia to rescue drop her in the middle and having Leanne Vigor Calill, but, herp. Fuck yeah, no pwnalties!

Turns: 4 (27)

BEXP: 3301P

Cleared Part 2: Of Countries and Kings in 27 turns

[spoiler=Part 3: Intersecting Vows]Unit:

275px-IkeFE10Portrait_Hero.png

3-P

New Units:

Mist.png197px-Boyd_rd.png188px-Oscar.png

I was so close to get the 7 turn but Skrimir preferred killing the Bishop. Boyd Adept Crtkills shit, Foxcar rushes and kills sages, Ike kills enemies with Boyd and Mist heals or CrtFloretes sages.

Turns: 8 (8)

BEXP: 7931P

3-1

Free Unit: Mia

Haha. What, Tit? Lool, BEXP'd Foxcar is better ^^'! Foxcar caps Str, Skl, Spd and Res and promotes. The rest to .99EXP. Foxcar rushes to through the generals, the east and the north. Boyd Adept kills enemies in the thickets. Mia gets the Seraph Robe. Ike kills enemies, he was almost useless in this chapter, because Boyd and Foxcar were the center of attention, omg thanks RNG!!!! By EP3, Foxcar Sols Vommit.

Turns: 3 (11)

3-2

.99EXP, lv ups and Crtkill Bow. You're awesome Foxcar.

Turns: 2 (13)

3-3

Free Unit: Gatrie

This was 6 turnable, ideally, but Ike was short of one tile X_X. Pass Foxcar and Celebrity Boyd form a Duo and rush to the northern supplies. Ike and Mist form another CrtDuo and burn the northwestern and central supplies. Gatrie burns the southern ones. Got a Crown to save BEXP. Lol, Boyd is -/20.76.

Turns: 7 (20)

BEXP: 6100P

3-4

Assume in every chapter that I BEXP units to .99EXP or award them BEXP levels as soon as they cap stats. Crowned Boyd. Celerity Ike rushes and Pass Boyd helps him from the rear. Mist is frail as liquid (censored). Foxcar trains with the Bow, Rofl is teaching him gee_wiz_emoticon.gif.

Turns: 7 (27)

BEXP: 5695P

3-5

New Free Unit:

240px-Reyson.png

Celerity Boyd Crtkills Lawmbross with Killer Bow. I tried to do this with Boyd but he needs a shove, and Reyson needs a smite. Celerity Pass Boyd definitely can do it, but derp I had only Mist.

Turns: 1 (28)

BEXP: 4000P

3-6

Levels and Crowned Zeehark, he's so fucking amazing. I was at 3 freaking units to 5 turn it, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! Anyways...Oh! Zeehark got 2 usual perfect level ups that exclude magic, capping, as a result, defense. Yellow Sniper crtkills shit, lol.

Turns: 6 (34)

BEXP: 4893P

3-7

Routed this map, just BK and the wind sage at the south eastern corner survived the obliteration. Recruited both Zeehark and Jill.

Turns: 12 (46)

BEXP: 5013P

3-8

Tired of Foxcar, Celerity Pass Boyd rushes with no forges. Here he caps Hp, str and def. Here, I only need Foxcar to Steel Longbow the bishop.

Turns: 4 (50)

BEXP: 8250P

3-9

Levels for Danved and Geoffrey. Calill gets the wing and Meteors Roark.

Turns: 3 (53)

BEXP: 13250P

3-10

Ike, Boyd and Mist DOWN, Foxcar, Zeehark and Reyson UP then RIGHT, and so on.

Turns: 4 (57)

BEXP: 13237P

3-11

Ike needs a double smite for a 5 turn XS. Foxcar Saviours Ike and rushes with Mist and Boyd. Boyd and Foxcar are by level 17. Lucky Foxcar got a coin.

Turns: 6 (63)

BEXP: 10549P

3-12

Boots Tauroneo kills enemies in the ledges. Miccy and Sothe go south east. Lol enemies. Kieran died.

Turns: 2 (65)

BEXP: 7500P

3-13

Boots Pass Tauros Lunas Ike. Bought and equipped Bronze Weapons to the Daien Liberators so they suicide in 3-E.

Turns: 2 (67)

BEXP: 8437P

3-E

Danved goes east, the rest, up. Best Bio Mist gets Rescue. Bronze enemies were rofl'd. But...wtf?! Lv. 16-18 enemies!? SMs with 27 spd?! God, but they're no match for my capped Third Tier units. Wrath Calill Meteor Crtkilled Volug and Nailah, loool.

Turns: 5 (72)

BEXP: 15758P

Cleared Part 3: Intersecting Vows in 72 turns

[spoiler=Part 4: Gods and Men]Special Promotion:

222px-IkeFE10Portrait_Vanguard.png

Team Distribution:

• Silver Army - Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Danved, Calill, Stefan.
  • Greil Army - Ike, Mist, Rafiel, Boyd.
  • Hawk Army - Reyson, Tauroneo, Zihark, Oscar.

4-P

Vantage Imbue Danved and Resolve Provoke Calill go up, Sothe and Miccy go east. Turns spent because of the Purge Bishops and the stationary Yuma & Co.

Special Promotion:

155px-Sothe.png

Turns: 5 (5)

4-1

Pass Torch Ike goes south, then east. Boyd and Rafiel go east. Mist goes west then south.

Turns: 4 (9)

4-2

Celerity Foxcar and Reyson go west. Zeeshark and Boots Smite Tauros go south then west. Tauros smites Zeehark once.

Turns: 5 (14)

BEXP: 4500P

4-3

New Unit:

206px-Stefan.png

I thought I was going to spend more turns but no, pretty easy. Danved goes west, then south with Leanne's help. Calill handles the central army while Miccy finds Stefan buried in the desert :O. Miccy gets in Resolve range thanks to 2 Steel Bow snipers. Calill didn't touch Resolve, just Thoron, Tornado and Bolganone Flaring enemies. Magic is so awesome!gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Turns: 6 (20)

BEXP: 5354P

4-4

Ike up, Boyd to rooms, Mist to reinforcements. Pretty stupid chapter. Rafiel is BEXP'd to lv. 40, lol.

Turns: 8 (28)

BEXP: 6000P

4-5

BEXP'd and crowned Geoffrey, assigned Adept. Pass Zeehark rushes, Boots Tauros smites him two tiles west to enter the bushes. The Silver Knights kill cats and protect Stoned Reyson. Zeehark moves and Tauros smites once more, Foxcar Longbows a tiger, Reyson Vigors both Z-Shark and Foxcar and cantos, Celerity Foxcar longbows a cat and Zeehark full moves. Geoffrey trains. Finally, Zeehark Tempest Blades Izuka having his blade guided by anger and hatred.

Turns: 3 (31)

4-E

New Unit:

205px-Renning_FE10.png

Special Promotion:

Micaiahbody3.png

Disciples of Chaos:

• Ike
  • Micaiah
  • Sothe
  • Sanaki
  • Kurthnaga
  • Ena
  • Rafiel
  • Tauroneo
  • Zihark
  • Geoffrey
  • Danved
  • Calill
  • Mist
  • Boyd
  • Oscar
  • Stefan
  • Renning

4-E-1

Skills, BEXP, buying items, oh god, I spend more time here than clearing each chapter. Pass Hammer Renning teams up with Celerity Geoffrey rushing and Sol'ing generals. Geoffrey Crts Lekain with a Goddess Javelin, and Micaiah Purges to clear his cover tile. Done this, Pass Renning rushes and hammers covered generals. Danved and Calill head east killing and blocking generals, nothing more. Calill meteored the double bow covered sniper. Stefan shoved Pass Ike so he can full move and kill a gen, Foxcar ORKOs another one so Boyd Tomahawks a sage. Rafiel Vigors the three of them. Ike passes on and ORKOs Hetzel, while Boyd and Oscar team up with Shade Mist to block gens from Rafiel. Zeehark and Tauros kill other generals. Sothe lulz around. Turn 2 is pure killing, no reinforcements.

Turns: 2 (33)

BEXP: 6000P

4-E-2

Miccy Purges Lephail, Calill Nihil Blizzards him. Rafiel Vigors and all the team split in west, center-south and east to train, gain EXP and kill enemies. Nihil Ike Hammers his bro.

Turns: 1 (34)

4-E-3

Yune's Blessings:

• Ike - Ragnell
  • Micaiah - Rexaura
  • Sothe - Peshkatz
  • Sanaki - Meteor (uselessly, though)
  • Tauroneo - Brave Axe
  • Zihark - Brave Sword
  • Rafiel - Galdrar (SS), lulz
  • Geoffrey - Brave Lance
  • Danved - Wishblade
  • Calill - Rexflame
  • Mist - Wyrmslayer
  • Boyd - Dunban Urvan
  • Oscar - Archer!Silver Bow (forged//it would've been Brave Bow but I didn't get it :S)
  • Stefan - Vague Katti
  • Renning - Alondite
  • +5 to every stat, lol.

The four knights of the Apocalypse rush and are Vigored. Renning Wyrmslays Dheg and cantos, Boyd Urvans and Ike trades the Slayer and kills Dheg. The other knight support Ike.

Turns: 1 (35)

BEXP: 12000P

4-E-4

The four knights are vigored again. Boyd, Oscar, Renning and Geoffrey kill the Fire Spirits. Stefan shoves Celerity Parity Ike and ORKOs Sephiran.

Turns: 1 (36)

BEXP: 15000P

4-E-5

New Free Unit:

166px-Sephiran.png

I managed to destroy Ashera's 9 auras in turn one. If only Boyd and Ike move again...sighs...

Turns: 2 (38)

Cleared Part 4: Gods and Men in 38 turns

[spoiler=Expenditures]Part 1 Stat Boosters:

• Dracoshield - Zihark
  • Energy Drop - Zihark
  • Seraph Robe - Micaiah
  • Spirit Dust - Mist
  • Ashera Icon - Ike
  • Seraph Robe - Mist
  • Secret Book - Renning

Part 2 Stat Boosters:

• Talisman - Ike
  • Speedwing - Mist
  • Energy Drop - Danved

Part 3 Stat Boosters:

• Seraph Robe - Geoffrey
  • Dracoshield - Boyd
  • Ashera Icon - Boyd
  • Secret Book - Mist
  • Speedwing - Renning
  • Spirit Dust - Rafiel

Part 4 Stat Boosters:

• Arms Scroll - Micaiah (Light)
  • Arms Scroll - Micaiah (Staff)
  • Arms Scroll - Tauroneo (Sword)
  • Arms Scroll - Tauroneo (Sword)

[spoiler=Unit Info]LOL

[spoiler=Unit Records]Victories:

1. Boyd - W 164
  2. Oscar - W 129
  3. Ike - W 109
  4. Calill - W 104
  5. Zihark - W 102
  6. Micaiah - W 92
  7. Mist - W 73
  8. Sothe - W 64
  9. Danved - W 55
  10. Geoffrey - W 32
  11. Tauroneo - W 32
  12. Renning - W 13
  13. Stefan - W 7

Edited by Quintessence

Well dang, I must really suck at this game, my turn counts are higher than both of yours per chapter I believe. I'll update once I'm done with P1, but dang my turn counts are bad compared to both of yours. I'm probably too cautious.

nano, how did you 5 turned 2-3? Tashoria doesn't move to have Geoffrey kill him, so...?

Move to between the warriors on turn 3. Break the door with Brave Lance and canto next to Tashoria on turn 4.

Makalov had to clear out path blockers on turn 2, and maybe turn 4.