Is this game JP only or will it come to the west?

How about we all decide to stop their product?

Maybe I am being a bit bitter about this, but damnit they don't have a legitimate excuse not to bring it over other than being lazy. I, and others like me, were willing to support with our wallets Nintendo. I thought you liked money? >.>

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't believe that twitter post...

I'll need more proof to believe that it is coming to America!

Waitwaitwait

Are those tweets reliable? If so: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's from an executive editor from IGN that was attending the conference, so the chances are that yes!biggrin.gif

Waitwaitwait

Are those tweets reliable? If so: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They've no reason not to troll and multiple accounts are reporting the same thing, so yes. I'd say they are.

Wiat.... so Fire Emblem is coming to america , and were depending an a single twitter. but since the internet can never lie.....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, IN YOUR FACE SWEDISH EXHANGE STUDENT ( who has no idea what fire emblem is, but you never know whether he'll find out)NOW YOU CAN'T RUB IN MY FACE, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA, I NEED SOME CHILI * does happy dance*

On one hand, it'd be the height of poor journalistic form for these two to outright lie like that. On the other... why am I still skeptical about this? Will I remain skeptical until I see the English boxart or something? I don't even know anymroe

Hmm "Reggie just told me" who is this guy? If he's legit then yay hope. But im sure it's a troll.

He's an editor at IGN, he's not some random dude.

And now it's being released in the U.S.?! WTF ... (sigh) If it's released we'll get it. If not, I'll live. So I'm not too fussed.