Is this game JP only or will it come to the west?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving up just because it wasn't at E3 is stupid. Only a fraction of games released in a year are unveiled at E3. Furthermore, FE isn't even remotely close to being as "big" as most of the games they mentioned. FE10 wasn't announced until near the release date, and assuming a Christmas-ish release for FE13, it's entirely possible the announcement could be as late as September.

Europe doesn't have a date, they only have a vague "2012" and localizing a game is the hardest part generally. If they translate it and everything, it would be foolish not to release it in both regions.

When Europe actually has a date maybe you can start worrying. Until then you're just being dumb and illogical.

Well that was a train wreck.

I had 3 wishes for E3 this year,

Pikmin 3, which they showed first. FANTASTIC! Now for FE: Awakening and Monster Hunter 3G and that will be all I want!

*48 Hours Later*

Wrys.gif

LyonEvil.gif

spengbab.gif

sob.gif

I give up hope. Remember how ppl were saying FE12 was gonna be announced eventually? How it was just a matter of time? The same is happening now. I guess FE is dead in the west. I will find...ways to play it anyway but nintendo lost a lot of cool points with me. SCREW YOU TOO NINTENDO! Argh

Lol, I think this thread is the reason the site record was broken today. :P: Also, I wasn't watching E3 and I have no expectations for anything so I can't say I'm nearly as disappointed.