Is this game JP only or will it come to the west?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all my emotions going up and down...I need a drink (if I was of age gee_wiz_emoticon.gif). But I'm glad to see we're getting Fire Emblem Awakening biggrin.gif

Oh, and by the by, I may just get a second copy of this game because I want it so much. And that it deserves every sale it can get.

Heh, same. Well, let's see when it comes out first. I might be spending time with Max Anarchy/catching up with other games. Back to Fame farming and support building for now~

I have to say though, I find the reveal of FE 13 coming to America quite anti-climatic. I expected to see some trailer with the epic FE 13 soundtrack playing that can induce the great pleasure of nerdgasm and goosebumps of anticipation.

But no, we just get some tweets and short news treads that Reggie just let it slipped that FE 13 will come to US.

So, do we have a new online record, or what?

Yep. 447 users online at once.

On the plus side, if it comes out after Paper Mario, I'll have something to do with my time.

The hard thing is finding something to fill my time with inbetween now and the holidays.

Maybe I'll get Kid Icarus. Or New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Yay! Finally an Official announcement but really, that was really anti-climatic... I wanted some excitement with big press release with their announcement

I wish.

I do hope Nintendo says something soon though, Reggie slipped big time, either way.

Uhh, just a few posts up someone posted this:

Okay I think I can finally believe it now. Thank goodness. I don't care when we get it, I don't care that we didn't get any fancy trailers or pizzazz to hype it up, all I needed to know is that it was coming.

Between this, Wii-U, Pikmin 3, Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Assassin's Creed, Batman, I think I can now say that I was very pleased with Nintendo at E3.

Now I need to know if NA is getting the special edition 3DS's because my birthday is coming up and I'll have money to burn.

Better save it for 2013. If they didn't plan on announcing it if Reggie hadn't dropped the accidental announcement and they didn't include it in the list of games with the logos of "games coming out in 2012" for the 3DS software showcase... then that means it's pretty much far off.

I have to say though, I find the reveal of FE 13 coming to America quite anti-climatic. I expected to see some trailer with the epic FE 13 soundtrack playing that can induce the great pleasure of nerdgasm and goosebumps of anticipation.

But no, we just get some tweets and short news treads that Reggie just let it slipped that FE 13 will come to US.

No way, who wants a boring old normal announcement? This is much more memorable.

Now whenever we look at our copies of Kakusei we'll remember the day Reggie saved E3, and the hectic moments that brought us here.