Hello fellow units!

Solcalibre

Hello members, allow me to state my position. *plays Shadow Dragon recruitment music*

I started playing Fire Emblem games since the 3Ds ambassador thing came out. I first heard of Fire Emblem since Super Smash bros. Melee came out. Since then whenever I heard about the game, I grew slightly more curious. It was only until this time when I got my 3Ds and received my ambassadorial games that I discovered Sacred Stones so I decided to pick it up. Since then, I haven't put down the game and clocked more than 60 hours on it, and even played both stories. Ever since then, my appetite for Fire Emblem grew and I started investing my time into it with my next game starting off with Path of Radiance (which took me 9 days) and promptly moved to its sequel, Radiant Dawn and I plan to do a second playthrough as well. I have also completed Shadow Dragon and i'm currently on the move with New Mystery of the Emblem.

My favorite character Ilyana <3

My favourite class is Sage and my second favourite is Manakete (Swordmasters barely lose out) and the least favourites are Snipers and Generals (Except for Shinon, Gatrie and Norne).

My most hatred enemy is the Black Knight (PoR)

I also like Pokemon, Sonic and Smash bros and UMvC3. I have also played some Zelda and Kirby games.

I hope that I have given you sufficient information about me and yes I do plan on getting Fire Emblem Kakusei (awakening) when it comes out and if I may add:

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE with Micaiah...

That is all and I hope to be a good unit (hehe) and member :)

Edited by Sol64

Welcome Sol of Iris! I'm an Ilyana fan as well. :)

Yay! And thank you. =]

We might get along? Yo.

I should hope so.

These fonts are kinda big. @__@ .... Uhh, Welcome, I guess.

Oh wow, ...you're right actually. *resizes*

Play FE7. You won't regret it. Also hi.

So I saw from research and hey.

:lol:

Welcome die hard FE fan.

Why do I get the impression that's a bad thing or the sentence intended to be in some sort of way. :|

Edited by Sol64