What games have you replayed the most than any other?

PuffPuff

What have you played the most than any other and why?

Let's see....

-Final Fantasy VII Playthrough Approx 18

-Final Fantasy VI Playthroughs Approx 15

-Final Fantasy IV Playthrough Approx 10

-Fire Emblem 1 (NES) Playthroughs Approx 15

-Fire Emblem Monshou No Nazo (SNES) Playthroughs Approx 20

-Pokemon 1st Gen games of every version Playthrough Approx 5 of each version except Green which was once with that.

-Secret Of Mana Playthrough Approx 15

-Persona Revelations Playthrough Approx 10

FFVII- Addictive. Took at least 15 playthroughs to know the entire story completely.

FFVI- Addictive and fun.

FFIV- Addictive and my most favorite FF game in the series.

FE1(NES)-Most historical game in the series. Especially the arenas having no exits definitely made this interesting.

Fire Emblem Monshou No Nazo (SNES)-I absolutely love this game to pieces. Played it at least 15 times non translated. The beginning always excites me. Especially when Marth is rallying up Aritia and serving under Akaneia against his will by General Lang till Jagan got sick of it too along with the "Inserrection" music to make it even better. ^o^ And Mallesia is my favorite character aside from Marth of course. =) Cute as a button and broken especially with Rizaia (Also a one man army with that tome) having great Mag growth making her the best Mag user in the game. Love this game! I can never get enough of playing this game!

Pokemon 1st Gen-Most interesting genre.

Secret Of Mana-Most fun multiplayer game that I've ever played. Also being the very first RPG that I've ever touched.

Persona Revelations-Interesting to use different Personas along with inputting different attacks with the same ones and having the most epic story out of any other. With Persona 4 also coming close.

Edited by リズ

Haven't really counted, but here are the ones I feel that I have played the most.

1.) Dragon Warrior III- it's just fun picking different classes and doing crazy shit every different run~

2.) Advance Wars- All the S rank ideas brought by me really stretched this game into many replays.

3.) Actraiser- Although it is repetitive after time, I just can't stop playing it!

4.) Valkyrie Profile- Got the PSX version way back when, and it's really fun to use different people. Playing without a Mage in the team to trivialize everything is hard. D;

5.) Suikoden- Can almost do this entire game by memory, usually Leon's recruitment messes me up.

6.) Ys (PSP)- Although I have the OST, I still play this game for the music. Also, with the orgy of remakes, I have had my fair share playing this game.

7.) Pokemon Gold- Oh god, nostalgiafagging here.

8.) Zelda Link to the Past- Something about the atmosphere to the game always draws me to it over and over. Dat pink hair

9.) Fire Emblem Thracia 776- Every time I play it, it gets more and more possible to maybe try for ranks next run~ even if I haven't gone for ranking yet, it's still my favourite FE ever.

10.) Mario 3- Maybe someday, Pipe World can be achieved without P Wing cumming every second stage?

1. FE7, counting the times I didn't finish and small hacks, I'm probably over a 100 replays.

2. FE8, my guess on this one is about 30, maybe 40 times.

3. FE10, I believe my record says 18 or so, but I've done 2 or 3 of those double

Off of the top of my head...

Ape Escape

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Pokemon Platinum

Yoshi's Island

Sonic Adventure 1

Alpha Centauri. Man, this game is so addicting. Actually just finished a game again:

001ssh.png

002rm.png

Top's what the world map looks like at the start, and the bottom is the end of my most recent match. I love dragging it out and sinking most of the world with nukes. :awesome:

Though a lot of that was done by UN actions. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING GOING WITH A PIRATE IN RAISING THE WATER LEVEL, YOU DIDN'T EVEN BUY PRESSURE DOMES TO SURVIVE

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Fire Emblem 7; Mega Man X; Chrono Trigger (50+)

Tales of Symphonia; Sonic Adventure 2: Battle; Mario 64; Super Mario RPG; Star Fox 64; Zelda OoT; Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time (20+)

Zelda ALttP; Banjo Kazooie; Ogre Battle 64; Ninja Turtles Arcade Game (NES port); Pokemon Red/Yellow; Pokemon Gold/Crystal; Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland; Tales of the Abyss (10+)

Yeah, you can tell I grew up with basically only Nintendo consoles.

That would be Kisetsu o Dakishimete. 80+ playthroughs.

Why? Because I wanted (and managed) to get 100% Clear Rate, and to do that you need to see every single path and scene of the game. The minimum number of playthroughs required to do this is 56, according to a Strategy Guide on the Japanese web. Since I didn't follow that guide at all, it took me longer. Mind you, it typically takes one to two hours to complete a playthrough, even less (sometimes less than one minute!) if you got through one of the early Bad Endings.

Yup. Most of those playthroughs were on New Game+, though, and with level ** on everyone you can breeze through very quickly.

"I beat CT 50 times. Most of them were using the teleporter at the festival at the beginning of the game!" Not saying that's what you did, but more like how someone might do it ASAP.

FE4, Seiken Densetsu 3, Diablo. Each around seven times (not counting FE4's hacks). Seisen because of the generation system, SD3 because of character/class combinations, and the original Diablo because of the excitement of always getting wildly different items.

(I've never had the habit of replaying games.)

Yup. Most of those playthroughs were on New Game+, though, and with level ** on everyone you can breeze through very quickly.

Ive beat that game almost as many times. I lost count years ago. ANd i would always play through the entire game. I have seen all the endings too. Multiple times.

"I beat CT 50 times. Most of them were using the teleporter at the festival at the beginning of the game!" Not saying that's what you did, but more like how someone might do it ASAP.

I can see people doing that. Seeing as I actually like the story, though, I always get as far as the Black Omen rising. Though I've done every ending at least once. It's not that long of a game.

mmm...

- Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals

- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

- Donkey Kong Country "Series"

- Star Fox 64

- Pokémon "Series"

- Super Smash Bros. "Series"

- Tales of Symphonia

- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

- Mega Man X, X2, X3

- Elite Beat Agents

- Rhythm Heaven

- F-Zero GX

Let's see...

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is pretty high up there. I've completely beaten all of the save files (2x for each possible character selection = 8, IIRC) on my carts and I've beaten it twice more via emulator. Not to mention having cleared the original Sonic 3 twice before getting Sonic & Knuckles.

I've beaten both Grandia II and Chrono Cross around five times each; the former because it's probably my favorite Dreamcast game and the latter to play most of the routes and fill out the full roster (to which I only need to get a secondary ending beating the game with Lynx and Harle to finish the roster).

Next up would probably be the Oracle series of The Legend of Zelda. I believe that I've cleared all of the saves on both carts (1 Regular, 1 Linked, 1 Hero's Mode/Game/Quest/whatever, if memory serves), so three times each for both games. I've also cleared A Link to the Past three times (2 SNES, 1 GBA).

In regards to Fire Emblem, I've cleared FE6 once, FE7 like 3 or 4 times, FE8 twice, FE9 three times, and FE10 once.

I've also beaten Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete like four times (I used to play it every year while I was off of school (in high school) for Christmas break).

Oh, and I've finished Skies of Arcadia three times as well (2 Dreamcast, 1 Gamecube).

All in all, I tend to be relatively balanced, since I have enough games that I haven't even started yet (92 (including ROMs), according to my personal database) that I really shouldn't be continually playing something that I've already beaten unless it's quick or I just really love it.

Edited by Lord Glenn