Who will they unveil FE13 for?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will they unveil Fe13?

2. 2. If Yes, Where

• Europe
    • North America
    • South America
    • Asia (Excluding Japan)
    • Oceiania (I.e. Australia, New Zeland etc.)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called Generic FPS #109101:Angry Birds addition

It's a brown cover shooter where you shoot angry brown pigeons at brown people that blow up the explosives tied to their bodies before they can reach you in the name of America and its brown, brown, and brown flag.

Speaking of Nintendo, this looks nice.

You mean their "it's totally not a ripoff of an XBox controller" controller? They moved one of the sticks on the XBox controller and replaced the buttons with their own. The Gamecube controller was awesome and original, why can't Nintendo do something like that again?

Speaking of Nintendo, this looks nice.

Honestly, this was the most exciting bit of news to me.

I'm a hardcore Smash Bros player, and seeing this makes me so happy.

As most people are saying, it definitely looks a lot like the 360 controller, but I don't think that's a bad thing. The 360 controller is SO ergonomic, and the buttons are very precise. This U controller pro is like the previous classic pro, but just.. better. Wireless in a not-obnoxious way, sleeker, better button layout, superior triggers, and totally improved joysticks.

Also, I think it's safe to assume that the Wii U will support 4 of these controllers, so that lessens any worry about the system.

You mean their "it's totally not a ripoff of an XBox controller" controller? They moved one of the sticks on the XBox controller and replaced the buttons with their own. The Gamecube controller was awesome and original, why can't Nintendo do something like that again?

If you want to get technical, every controller that has four buttons, a D-pad, two triggers and two joysticks is a ripoff of the Playstation dual shock controller, just with the joysticks in a different place.

Or you can say that the original Playstation controller was a ripoff of the SNES controller, only with two more triggers.

The shape doesn't matter. One of the most important factors in playing a game is to be able to control it, and the best way to insure that new players won't have difficulty controlling your game is to make sure your controller is intuitive. I'm not saying the Gamecube controller wasn't intuitive, but a universal style for controllers aren't a bad thing. That's why TV remotes are all basically the same.

I'm not saying the Gamecube controller wasn't intuitive, but a universal style for controllers aren't a bad thing. That's why TV remotes are all basically the same.

And that's why the Wii controller was basically a TV remote.

There are only so many designs you can go with basing off the archetypal controller. Would you like a PS3 boomerang again?

Nintendo announced on their Facebook page that they're going to be detailing 1 new game every hour over the span of 26.2 hours. http://www.facebook.com/Nintendo

The first thing they're covering is an interview about Assassin's Creed 3, so they will be going into more detail about games they already announced. Not exactly new games here...

Edited by sallas09

They just posted a kotaku article about ZombiU. Getting giddy about a violent, M-rated Nintendo game. Imagine that. And they did say that this "marathon" will have both Wii-U games and 3DS games, and given what we've seen so far, will mostly consist of games they've already announced. I don't know, however, if this "marathon" will be Nintendo's only source of new game content for the remainder of E3.

Edited by sallas09

Speaking of remotes, anyone interested in the remote feature on the Wii U gamepad?

I'm not wildly excited about it, but it would be nice for convenience's sake.

It looks fine to me. Still not better than the Wii U pro controller. Super Smash Bros will be much more fun to play.

There are only so many designs you can go with basing off the archetypal controller. Would you like a PS3 boomerang again?

While I enjoy my boomerang, I think a new shape would be a better Idea than console's controller looking so similar. The XBox controller are similar but the shapes of each deviate from each other enough for me to not care. The new Wii Pro Controller looks too much like the XBox controller to me, because the shapes are very much the same and so is the layout. That is just my opinion though.

Even though Nintendo is doing posting about one of the new games each hour on FB, I think that they would hold on until after the 3DS conference to post anything about FE13 on their page and by that time they may have already shown it during the conference.