Who will they unveil FE13 for?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will they unveil Fe13?

2. 2. If Yes, Where

• Europe
    • North America
    • South America
    • Asia (Excluding Japan)
    • Oceiania (I.e. Australia, New Zeland etc.)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Watching Sony's conference. It was going strong at first but oh god, it's soo laughably bad right now... Wonderbook?!? It's like a trainwreck XD On the other hand, the technology IS pretty cool.

EDIT: Whew! Them seemed to pulled through. Dat Last of Us gameplay was intense O__O

Edited by Kramgnauh

I really hope that there is more too Playstation All Stars, because right now it just looks like a bad Smash Bros. Kinda wish I sat through all of Ubisoft's conference now since I stopped watching it as soon as Florida came out (god his singing is awful).

Nintendo better own tomorrow and on Wednesday. My Body is as read as it will get.

Playstation All Stars looked predictably awful. Also this is hilarious:

wYNBQ.jpg

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

Okay, I think Sony might have officially vaulted past Ubisoft. Sure, Watch_Dogs was awesome, but Beyond and that footage of The Last of Us might have topped it. Maybe I'm just biased since they were in Pittsburgh in the footage...

Honestly, I could care less about Battle Royale, as I have virtually no stake in any of the characters. Maybe if I had been exclusively a PlayStation gamer from its original release, I might care, but I've already got Smash Bros. to fill my non-fighter fighter niché.

Oh no, they fixed it!

But yeah, I can't believe when Sony decided to copy Smash Bros they had to make it an awful game where the only way to win is spamming supers and nothing else matters beyond its meter gaining potential because there is no damage otherwise. I mean, that just sounds like an awful idea in general, did they really need to make it shit to differentiate it?

Well if it doesn't get announced tomorrow, Wednesday, or for a reasonable amount of time after, then NoJ's about to get some extra cash, 'cause I'll most likely be porting in a Japanese version of the game and console. And if that happens I'll be able to get Monster Hunter 3G as well.

Also that All-Stars video's tags...I don't even have words to describe it.

So, good news on the nintendo front

So there was a thirty minute Wii U thing yesterday, and they have an hour and thirty minutes tomorrow that is solely being used for Wii U games. We knew there was gonna be a 3DS thing wednesday, but apparently it's going to be an entire hour. Nintendo has so much stuff to show off it needs twice as much time as everyone else to show it all off.

Well, All-stars isn't all that bad. Sony is kinda smart to bring together all their great IPs and make a game about it unlike Microsoft lol just saying

consoles

paying for games

don't make me laugh

EDIT FOR CONTENT: But seriously E3 isn't even a thing for me anymore, half of the shit they show can be predicted from previous stuff, and half of the rest is previously announced. I guess if you're actually there and can do some hands on shit it would be cool.

Edited by Defeatist Elitist

Well, All-stars isn't all that bad. Sony is kinda smart to bring together all their great IPs and make a game about it unlike Microsoft lol just saying

Well, they are already using third party characters(Big Daddy) it seems.

consoles

paying for games

PC mastahrace XD

Well, you have that name for a reason lol

I'm starting to feel guilty from pirating so many games, since all the games I've pirated lately have just been so fantastic, and now I feel bad for not supporting the industry...

EDIT FOR CONTENT: But seriously E3 isn't even a thing for me anymore, half of the shit they show can be predicted from previous stuff, and half of the rest is previously announced. I guess if you're actually there and can do some hands on shit it would be cool.

But it's so much fun to laugh at everything like non specific action hero and how mad everyone gets when there are no games... But yeah, Nintendo is usually the only company to actually show things of interest. They better have games for tomorrow.

Edited by Blademaster!

consoles

paying for games

don't make me laugh

Nathan Barnett was the greatest thing for e3 ever

wait since Flo was there, could the club handle him?

Define handle (he kinda butchered a song that I like that I hope wasn't one of his own...), but even with his performance being good or bad Ubisoft has still had the best showcase so far it seems.

Define handle (he kinda butchered a song that I like that I hope wasn't one of his own...), but even with his performance being good or bad Ubisoft has still had the best showcase so far it seems.

Nathan Barnett was the greatest thing for e3 ever

YEEEEEESSS!! too bad he can't go to any E3 and Pax anymore T__T