Who will they unveil FE13 for?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will they unveil Fe13?

2. 2. If Yes, Where

• Europe
    • North America
    • South America
    • Asia (Excluding Japan)
    • Oceiania (I.e. Australia, New Zeland etc.)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! E3 is supposed to be for announcements, or so I thought. All we've got is news about games we've already freaking known about--it's frustrating. Castlevania is new though, and it looks awesome.

Well, over twenty or thirty minutes in, we're still on Mario. I don't think FE: A is going to be announced...it's what I thought last year with FE12, and I was right then.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Castlevania wasn't new?

EDIT: Just saw the response.

Doesn't matter though. NOTHING else was new. Come on, E3. You were absolutely disappointing this year.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

There we have it folks! Nintendo of Japan's getting my money.

Nothing during E3 about FE13.

Time to drop $500.

Why not get a European model and game so you can read the game's text? (This is assuming you know English far better than Japanese, if you know Japanese at all.)

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I don't normally watch these

but are they supposed to be this awful?

Compared to everything else at this years E3, I'd say no. Compared to other E3's, I'd say yes.

EDIT so no double post:

@Astra's post: If that is true, bless you IGN.

Edited by Blademaster!

Why not get a European model and game so you can read the game's text? (This is assuming you know English far better than Japanese, if you know Japanese at all.)

Ignoring the twitter thing and treating it as not valid YET to address your question...

1. Because of the region lock, getting a European 3DS JUST for one game is pointless, since most of the European titles would release to the US anyway.

2. There are more Japanese only games that I'd like to buy for the 3DS.

3. Ask TheEnd if I know Japanese to a decent enough level to understand plots of games without a dictionary.

Well, if there are games other than FE13 that aren't leaving Japan, go ahead, but that twitter feed is from one of the executives of IGN. That's a pretty reliable source.

Well, if there are games other than FE13 that aren't leaving Japan, go ahead, but that twitter feed is from one of the executives of IGN. That's a pretty reliable source.

"If". Ha ha ha. There are a bunch of games that aren't fit for any market other than Japan.

Also, with Nintendo's confirmation... that basically means I'm going to have to drop a lot of money for both region's systems and games. Ah well...