[FE10] Boys Draft

nano

1338949710[/url]' post='2007038']

Yeah, the best thing is having at least 2 P1 units, cause if one of those is Zeehark/Jill, they can go to GMs and help there. For example, Jill being the main high move unit in the GMs gee_wiz_emoticon.gif. Also, having only one P1 unit sucks heavily, specially in 1-8. Spending two or three extra turns is bad. 8S

You never get both jill and someone like zihark or something ridiculous like that though. I mean by that that when you send one of those over, you are left with meg or tauroneo at best.... Doesnt make those chapters easier. Usually its a good db with either meg or fiona, or an 1-8 unit. Aka tormuarika

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never get both jill and someone like zihark or something ridiculous like that though. I mean by that that when you send one of those over, you are left with meg or tauroneo at best.... Doesnt make those chapters easier. Usually its a good db with either meg or fiona, or an 1-8 unit. Aka tormuarika

Herp, I meant Jill or Zeehark, not both 8X.What about Zihark + Leo? I don't know, cause the LEA members reappear in P4, Meg isn't good in 1-8, lolFiona, Tauros leaves and returns in 3-12. However, imo, Leo, Fiona, Meg, Tauros are the best choices to accompany Zihark or Jill.

Edited by Quintessence

1338951777[/url]' post='2007101']

Herp, I meant Jill or Zeehark, not both 8X.What about Zihark + Leo? I don't know, cause the LEA members reappear in P4, Meg isn't good in 1-8, lolFiona, Tauros leaves and returns in 3-12. However, imo, Leo, Fiona, Meg, Tauros are the best choices to accompany Zihark or Jill.

I never said that you said that, i said that you almost never get two top db units, and used those as the example. And my point was: do you want to transfer zihark and leave the db chapters that follow for just fiona or leo? Read it a bit better quint. My point was that if you transfer your good db, you are left with a bad one for sucky chapters. Which hurts the tc more than keeping them. Really, read it again, i never said that yyou said jill + zihark. They were my examples.

Leo, meg, fiona and tauro are most of the time the only units to accompany a good db, together with the lea.

So basically we are discussing something we both agree on.

You only get one good db usually, with a filler db, so it is bad to send either jill or zihark over to the gms if you dont have something to still keep the db afloat.

Kysha > ranulf, because lolcat gauge

Yeah, I just realised too. I had so much pain with Lethe and Lyre just then, why did I go into another cat?

Quick before Quint can respond.

Edited by nano

So wait, we get an even amount of drafting rounds. And we still reverse the last round? That means i do not only get the "shittiest" first round pick, but also the very worst character. Why should the last round be reversed? It gives pkl even more of an upper hand, and me even more of a lower hand.

If we are to reverse a round, it should be this one...

Edited by Vicious Sal

I'm pretty sure that rule was crossed out at the start. Then I must have accidentally done something when I edited the first post. It's not reversed.

It's not like the last round matters anyway.

Well I remember checking if the last round is reversed or not when I start the topic and deciding that it's not reversed. Maybe I forgot to actually delete the rule. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

There's quite a difference between getting NAZIr and getting Trolliver. At least NAZIr helps with the two turn in 4-E-5. It doesn't matter what mode it is, though.

EDIT: Anyways, who's turn is it?

EDIT 2: Strikethrough sticks, loooooooooooooooooooooooool

EDIT 3: Shouldn't PicKLes pick only one unit in order to get the worst last round unit in exchange of the best first round unit? And Sal getting the worst first round unit and the best last round one?

EDIT 4: Derped it again. I thought we were getting 9 units, nvm. Everything's ok.

Edited by Quintessence

Nasir for starters, and my other pick.... Himme a sec.

Ok, nasir was a given, em bonus. Nasirs bonus, that is ten extra speed, and whaddaya know, i have an insanely strong tiger, two armors and a silver knight who can now double auras!

The next pick....

Silver: micaiah, sothe, neasala

Greil: ike, rafiel, soren, (muarim)

Hawk: reyson, tauroneo, (geoffrey)

This leaves me Zihark and Brom to give away. Brom hates the desert, and might not be able to double stuff in 4-4, whereas zihark would. But the swamp isnt a good place for him, Brom probably goes to 4-4, zihark to 4-5. If zihark gets boots and pass... Also tempest blade crit on izuka is rather easy. Ok.... That means ill have most people in greil and hawk.

People i definitely wont pick: olly, kurth, And gareth. So volke or stefan. Volke wont be doing anything zihark cant to. Whereas stefan can kill two warriors that mic cant reach in the same turn he is recruited. Last time that gave me a turn to save.

Stefan it is.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Not gonna comment on those last three units, since mrbeauty has rescue use, but is a pain to get, lolkurth and hahagareth.

1 PKL - Oscar, Volug, Janaff, Rofl, Kieran, Pelleas, Caineghis

Pretty much the male titania for the gm, volug, albeit laguz and one range locked, he is awesome. Desert bird, a second gm, kieran the awesome, pelleas for reinforcement killing and caineghis.... Pkl is pretty set for this, because lolpart two for being small, and mic and sothe can do the 2 range in the db.

Pretty much the best team there.

2 Maiden of Emblem - Nolan, Gatrie, Ulki, Leonardo, Makalov, Danved, Giffca

Great part one unit, one of the best part three units, desert bird, extra hands for part three in the db, because face it, does leo help a lot in part one? Hand axes say hi. Makalov and danved for part two.... Pretty redundant, although part three later one will be easy, until 3-7 only two gms is sucky though. Giffca is awesome. A good team, but early part three kinda hurts...

3 Quintessence - Edward, Nealuchi, Rhys, Skrimir, Tormod,Ranulf,Renning

Part one set, weathkill ludveck set, only desert mage get, stupendously powerful laguz get, actually useable now get, lolcatgauge but still helps get. Hammerhelp in 4-e-1 get, some fail unit get. Solid, for when you enter part four, which as you said, is your main worry. But only rhys and ranulf... Ed and tormod is fine though. Tormod is usable in em anyway.This team is decent, but loads of units arent there for a long time...

4 nano - Boyd, Aran, Tibarn, Mordecai, Shinon, Kyza,Bastian, Volke

Awesome part three, mehish part on and meh db in general. Tibarn is great, some part two help, bastian and volke.... Ah well, gives tibarn someone to drop off. Part four is wonky though.... Loads of stuff in hawk team, no desert help... Two tiger laguz, who dont like two range... Its kinda eh...

5 Vicious Sal - Zihark, Soren, Naesala, Brom, Tauroneo, Muarim, Nasir, Stefan

Yay my own weird team. More than half my team is forced into certain part four maps, but the good stuff is, its spread out well. 2 in greil, 2 in silver and one in hawk. My part one is pretty ridiculous, part two i can penaltydrop hammer brom. Brom and geoffrey cover most part two chapters. Then brom shows up in 3-2 which is awesome, because handaxes and celerity fire forges own. Its not a lot of part three people, but they are powerfull at least. Neasala is the next best desert killer after rhys. Nasir helps my team double auras, and stefan is a great filler.

Not to shabby, especially for being last in the first round.