Plans for your favorite children character(s)!

Basic Tank Degle build:

Sol X Soiree

Luna from Soiree, Holy Shield from Sol.

Defence+2

Class change to Draco for Strength plus 2.

Class Change from DM to General.

Holy Shield.

Chambray The Akward Thief:

Ronku x Velvet

Astra(from Ronku) Beast Buster, Biorythm, Picklock, Pass.

[This pairing was for the lulz and had nice stats.]

Blondie (Dag)Wood:

Vake x Liz (for a "Yo bro, we're dating your sister" vibe)

Counter from Vake, Lightning Speed from Liz.

Miracle, Astra, Sword Expert. [That time as a Priest may suck, but at least he has Counter if I mess up!]

Nn: Unintelligably accurate!

Richt x Nono (for the squick retardant and getting Nn to look like a certain few anime characters)

TBC.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god stats.

I'm not gonna worry too much about them to be honest. Unless I want an even more kickass Noire, or Nn since I assume Mark is magnificent by default.

Cynthia with Krom and Sumia for parents, giving her blue hair from Krom. She'll become a Dark Pegasus with Charisma and Aether from Krom, Lance Expert from Sumia, Speed +2, Refresh, Movement Cry, and Lightning Speed.

She'll only inherit one skill from Krom. And that skill will be Aether.

Or does "(Always inherits Aether)" (http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/children/cynthia.html) mean, that you always inherit Aether besides another skill?

Anyway...

Chambray, the Great Bunny Knight (Velvet x Frederick)

+Holy Shield

+Great Shield

+Luna

+Dual Guard+

+Strength +2

Velvet gives him Strength +2 from Dracoknight

Frederick gives him Holy Shield from Paladin

Taguel 15 -> Knight 10 -> General 20 -> Great Knight

This guy should be one tough tank.

Skill% that he only takes half damage, +10% that he doesn't take any damage at all when in double.

Luna and Strength for damage.

Bunny Knight!

------------------------------------------------

Jerome, the masked Menace (Serge x Henry)

(Sorcerer)

+Life Absorb

+Renewal

+Curse

+Crimson Curse

+Vengeance

Life Absorb from Dark Knight Henry

Renewal from Battle Cleric Serge

Dracoknight -> Dark Mage 10 -> Sorcerer

During Enemy Phase you take damage and strike them back with a vengeance.

Druing Player Phase you fill up your HP.

I'm not yet 100% percent sure this will work as planned though.

--------------------------------

Lucina, the time-travelling Assassin (Krom x Soiree)

+Aether

+Astra

+Lethality

+Vantage

+Pass

Aether from Krom

Astra from Swordmaster Soiree

(I just remembered that it might be quite hard to do before the chapter Lucina joins... so maybe Lucina will have to reclass more)

Lord 10 -> Myrmidon 10 -> Assassin

She came from the future to kill everything in her way.

With Aether, Astra and Lethality, nothing should stand in her way for long.

Vantage makes her strike first even during enemy phase, Pass to get her to the unit you want gone.

Edited by Lexington

Chambray with Viole and Velvet, giving him blue hair from Viole.

Doesn't Chambray not change his hair color, due to Velvet apparently cheating on her husband while having Chambray, or do I have that all wrong?.

Anyway, I plan on making Mark (with MUxVelvet) a Dragonmaster with:

Magnificent Flame

Rainbow Cry

Sword Slayer

Strength +2

Whatever else suits him.

And I will make Chambray a Berserker with:

Mug

Counter

Axe Expert

Magnificent Flame

Even Biorythm

I may not get all of those skills, since I don't care too much about them (since I won't be playing on Hard and won't be touching Lunatic until I feel masochistic enough) and I may want to get these two early, since they would need training.

Edited by Diortem

Considering this evil plan involves a child character...LyonEvil.gif

I'd probably actually make the Ruin Sage Mark, provided Inverse doesn't stupidly carry negative SKL or MAG modifiers.

Cycle whatever for MU and Inverse... I'd probably actually be able to pop Mark with a Vanilla Inverse- just need her Dark Blessing so a Ruin can be waved around by a Sage.

Gotta pick up the Vengeance, Vantage, and Wrath Skills along the way.

Gonna then turn around and have a Support MU blow a bunch of cries at her. And have her carry around a Sage...

...Some notable Math Here:

For this MU's Best: Magic, Worst: Defense

(And assuming MAG and SKL modifiers from Inverse to be 0)

Those alone would allow a Sage Mark to have a 51 MAG and 44 SKL

If there's ME, it's 56 MAG

... Add Cries (Rainbow + Magic)

64 MAG 48 SKL

... Add Tiki's Tears

66 MAG 50 SKL

Add Forged Ruin Tome:

9 MT 50 Crit

75 ATK... 50 Crit (70 in Wrath Range, 80 from Magic Square (if MU's adjacent or Doubled)... and I'm sure I can squeeze 20 more from some Support for this monster)...

yeah 75 ATK 100 Crit... (+How ever much the SKL adds) on something that will be attacking first.

Add some Vengeance...100% chance of that happening at 50 SKL

In Wrath Range, it's minimum 95 ATK base hit... and it will be critical. (If it can be managed... Ruin Sage Mark at 2/80 HP would have 114 ATK... (Discounting Double Bonuses))

...Is there anything with the 68 RES needed to live thru one hit from that?

Edited by Airship Canon

These are looking pretty good. :3

I forgot to mention that I'll take aesthetics over stats when it comes to the children. And based on what I saw from Only My Unit's response... My Mark will have blonde hair instead of whatever color my MU's is. Boo. Then again, I haven't even decided what color to make my MU's hair.

I also plan on using Noire with white hair(not sure on her class yet), so Henry will more than likely be her father. What a fitting pair, Henry and Sariya... :facepalm:

Aside from Brady, Mark, and Noire I don't really plan on using any of the other children, I don't think. Then again, I plan on having a small party anyway. I love Basilio and Flavia, and plan on making them integral members of my main group despite their general uselessness by the time you get them.

My final setup is going to be something like: Krom(Only because you have to), Olivia, Grego(maybe), MU, Brady, Mark(maybe), Basilio, Flavia, Tiki, Mariabel(if she can be useful outside of breeding), and possibly Loran.

Edited by Xjezhekiir

I'm not super interested in mapping out my characters in advance, since I'm definitely going to be doing several playthroughs before seriously attempting to form an endgame team. When the time comes though, the one thing that sticks out is to create a pink-haired MU to breed a pink-haired Assassin Noire. She'll be so cute that I won't allow her to make any S Supports. No one's good enough for my daughter.

Actually, I might let her hook up with an equally well-bred Jerome. But no one else, I don't trust any of the other boys to treat her right.

I forgot to mention that I'll take aesthetics over stats when it comes to the children. And based on what I saw from Only My Unit's response... My Mark will have blonde hair instead of whatever color my MU's is. Boo. Then again, I haven't even decided what color to make my MU's hair.

I hear ya, a lot of my excitement for the kids comes from customizing their appearance and histories. Sadly, this means I'll be stuck playing male MUs for most of my games, since female MUs can't pass down their customizable hair colour or give Mark a sibling outside of Lucina. Sucks, because I usually love making female characters in games, so much easier for me to roleplay than males for some reason.

Doesn't Chambray not change his hair color, due to Velvet apparently cheating on her husband while having Chambray, or do I have that all wrong?.

The way I heard it, it's implied the father died before Chambray was conceived, rather than any affair taking place. Either way, you have no control over Chambray's hair colour, though skills are still passed down normally.

Edited by Striped Shirt

Most of Chambrays hair is always brown, but the tuft in the middle matches Velvets husbands hair color. You have some influence.

http://serenesforest...ne_chambray.jpg

http://serenesforest...no_chambray.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up, though now I wonder what exactly the deal is with the whole "husband isn't the father" rumour.

Edited by Striped Shirt

Where was I? Ah right, Richt x Nono.

Nn: Reversed Maturity Level Clone.

Odd Biorythm

Dragon Buster

Life Absorb

Hot Start

Slow Start

(same as my plan for her mother)

Jerome: Dat Masked Aide/ Zeong piloting Char

Viole x Serge

Bow Slayer(yeah!)

Sword Slayer

Strength+2

Carrier

Lance Slayer

[just have to worry about magic here. He'll be cooler than most other enemy axe-users]

Lucina: Speed Lord

Krom x Sumia:

Lightning Speed

Aether

Charisma

Renewal or Miracle

Royal Weapon

[^^;]

Azure: Mah Boy!

MaMU X Olivia

Lightning Speed

Magnificent Flame

Weapon Saver

Magic Expert

Quick Slash

[This is my son, and I shall be proud of him. If there was only a sixth skill slot. Life Absorb would have finished it perfectly.]

Super Regen Selena

Tiamo x Grego (I need stats)

Lightning Speed

Sol

Weapon Saver

Life Absorb

Refresh

[Yeaaaaaaaaaaah~]

Mark:Still loves fighting and the world with a boy's name

Special Dance

Rainbow Cry

Magic Square

Lightning Speed

Magnificent Flame

[she may change depending on whatever other DLC classes eventually have]

Noire: Lol Bride Class

Sariya x Henry

Wrath

Vengance

Bow Expert

Unknown final 2 skills

[Whatever she gets, it'll be while in pure white form!]

Cynthia: Either a bunch of cries, or something involving the Shields, Luna, Lightning Speed and Renewal.

Brady: Sucks.

Gaia x Mariabel

Counter

Miracle

Lightning Speed

Life Absorb

Magic Expert

[s'all I got unless I turn him into a cry bot]

Out of curiosity, any particular reason? They're not hard to get, and I've enjoyed going for them throughout my playthroughs.

eh, just find it a little silly to make children for the point of having extra units that will probably not see combat.

that, and they can sort of feel more like breeding pokemon than having characters lol

Okay, seriously, before I start playing, I need to know what the best pairings are in this game. Anyone know yet?

Go theorycraft that yourself... cause I don't think that can be answered, now or ever... it's a lot more complex than FE4, and even that had a point to say that you couldn't answer that question there either. (you could try, but go ahead and try to say exactly what's the better of say Levin/Fury or Levin/Tiltyu? Both have merits to the point where, no you couldn't answer that and be absolutely right.)

Oh, I gotta make a revision to what I posted before.

Mark: [title is the same]

Instead of Special Dance, she gets Love Cry from a brief Reclass(plus she can't inherit Dancer. Derp~)

Noire: [same as above]

Gets Great Shield skill and replaces Bow mastery with Magic and Bow Slayer.

Edit: Azure: [ditto]

I realized all he needed was a Falaflame from IDW and he balanced out his attack points like his pappy. He gets Life Absorb instead of Magic Mastery.

Jerome: [Yeah]

Replace Carrier with Axe Slayer. Forgot he could do that.

Edited by Only My Unit

I haven't got all their skills planned out yet, but I do know I'm pairing Krom with Olivia to get Lucina and Azure (partly because Krom-fathered Azure looks almost identical to Krom, lol) and I definitely want to use Wood, though I'm unsure who I'm going to pair with Liz for him yet. I'm also interested in Selena, which is good because I'm gonna use Tiamo, and I'm interested in Jerome and Mark, which is good because I'm pairing Serge with MU! I'll probably work out skillsets later on.

On my first run I'll go as blind as possible, marrying everyone with whomever as they happen.

However, I WILL marry Male MU to mai waifu Sariya.

Edited by Jave

On my first run I'll go as blind as possible, marrying everyone with whomever as they happen.

It tends to take some effort, spending a few maps with the two Doubled together when possible. You won't get many pairings without trying.

Fighting while receiving a support bonus increases the bond rate. I don't think it makes a difference whether you're receiving the support from them being adjacent or in Double, but Double makes it easy to keep them together and gets bonuses in the process.

It tends to take some effort, spending a few maps with the two Doubled together when possible. You won't get many pairings without trying.

Well, I'll try to stick with characters I like and start using them in double attacks depending on the situations. Whatever happens, happens, but I definitely don't want to plan out the pairings before I start the game (I made that mistake on my first FE4 run).

Well, I'll try to stick with characters I like and start using them in double attacks depending on the situations. Whatever happens, happens, but I definitely don't want to plan out the pairings before I start the game (I made that mistake on my first FE4 run).

That's a good attitude to have. It's not consequential enough ingame to be worth worrying about beforehand; just see what works.

Othin has inspired me to go MU x Serge. MU gets Rainbow Cry and Serge gets Carrier before I visit Mark or Jerome's gaidens, so, correct me if I'm wrong, they will both start out as level 10 Dracoknights with Carrier and Rainbow Cry. Then they go promote into DRAGONMASTER!