Hello there!

Grouch

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!

I, uh...don't really know what else to say than I've only recently picked up Fire Emblem (ok, maybe been playing it leisurely for a couple years before getting serious is more fitting...) and it easily became one of my favorite game titles! I may not be that good at it at times but it's pretty fun! Other games I like are Zelda and Pokemon :U such a vast array of games, I know.

Welcome to SF, also try the other FEs, and maybe a draft.

fe4/5 is fun, and so are fe9-10

Thank you! I've played FE9-10, FE11, taking a break on FE7 and currently playing FE8. I would love to play the others but my computer absolutely hates emulators and such!

Hi. What games have you played?

Fire Emblem? Or most games in general? For Fire Emblem, I've played FE9-10, FE11 and I'm taking a break on FE7 by playing FE8 at the moment. (Mostly because my friend took back FE7 for a bit to play it again and I wanted play something. I would like to play others but my computer hates emulators and all that and I'm not too big a fan on watching walkthroughs.

Hi and welcome to Serenes Forest, hope you enjoy the forums and your stay around here.

Which FE and Pokémon games have you played?

Anyways, hope you like this place.

Hello there! Thank you very much!

I have played FE 9-10, FE 11 and I'm taking a break on FE 7 by playing FE8. I would play others on my computer but it hates emulators and everything so I can't. For Pokemon I've played all the main ones and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeons.

Lawls, you just had t answer the same question 3 times in a row.

Well, WELCOME!

This can be a somewhat decent place sometimes. Have fun!

Hahaa, whoops! I don't know how to mass reply or anything and I would feel bad if I didn't answer to everyone but oh well, I'll get the hang of things eventually! And thank you!