Shining Force Mafia

Psych

Shinori, you've basically just painted a target on yourself. You might not even have died otherwise... Also, if you hadn't asked for a cop claim, I'd be suspicious of this. Even then, I at least think you might be hiding some part of your role, because a townie role that actually helps the mafia more than the town is dubious.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because a townie role that actually helps the mafia more than the town is dubious.

They exist.

Why don't you think so?

I did all of this in an attempt to gain the towns trust, frankly if i die and the town has co-ordination then it's a wasted bullet. Because if there is a town leader who tells people who we should vote/lynch on the day that after I die then it doesn't matter because town will outnumber the scum. Assuming people play as town should and vote in that way. Also I would like to remind you there are ways to stop night kills, if there are any of that sort of role in this game.

They exist.

Why don't you think so?

I don't know, aren't town roles supposed to help the town? I mean, there's the traitor, but he full out joins the mafia. I haven't heard of any other roles like the Traitor. At the very least, Shinori's role would signify that there is either a strong town or a weak mafia, which I suppose is comforting.

I don't know, aren't town roles supposed to help the town?

list of roles that can go badly for the town:

PGO

miller ???

bomb

vigilante

town silencer, safeguard, persuader, kidnapper, tracker/watcher miller (villager that visits the mafia kill every night)

I feel like I'm missing something

so BBM is probably scum doing that thing that scum does every game

Huh?

I did all of this in an attempt to gain the towns trust, frankly if i die and the town has co-ordination then it's a wasted bullet. Because if there is a town leader who tells people who we should vote/lynch on the day that after I die then it doesn't matter because town will outnumber the scum. Assuming people play as town should and vote in that way. Also I would like to remind you there are ways to stop night kills, if there are any of that sort of role in this game.

Yeah, well, I guess I can see why you outed your role, it's just that my first reaction upon seeing your role was like o_O >_>

Also (please don't take this as me trying to change the subject), Eclipse got kidnapped/silenced.

list of roles that can go badly for the town:

PGO

miller ???

bomb

vigilante

town silencer, safeguard, persuader, kidnapper, tracker/watcher miller (villager that visits the mafia kill every night)

I feel like I'm missing something

Those are all roles that can harm the town, yes, but all of them (Except Millers, I forgot about it, and I can see why you bolded it. Maybe Silencers/Kidnappers too, but they can idle.) can also help the town. PGO/Bomb/Vigilante can kill mafia guys as well, and Safeguards can protect townies from mafia rolecops or something. I just can't see any way in which Shinori's role could help the town.

By the way, the more people I can get in contact with, the better. I'm not looking to lead the town, though, nor do I ever plan even doing that anyway, so don't even ask me to.

and I'm going to know if mafia/whoever attempts to namekill me, and I will be very upset.

OUR ANNOUNCER IS SO CUTE. Makes me want to cuddle and hold him or her like a teddy bear. <3

I'll be on IRC starting tomorrow afternoon? Or the day after.

I'm almost never on MSN, so try not to go there, and if you want my Skype, send me a PM for it, since I don't like posting it publicly. owo

hi my skype is levityyy

My phone isn't compatible with skype so I might not always be on unfortunately

hi my skype is levityyy

My phone isn't compatible with skype so I might not always be on unfortunately

Hey, guys, I think I'm playing this game. Looks like nothing interesting happened yet. I haven't been able to contact anyone yet though. My MSN is in my profile, though, if I'm not busy, I'll likely be at IRC as well.

I like our Announcer though. Sounds like Iris or Bizz to me

So I'd say that I've never seen a role like Shinori's before, but seeing as how I've played like... 4 games here that's not surprising. Shinori, just so we're all on the same page here, did the cop in fact check you last night? I'm fine with claiming to you assuming that's true, but I just want to make sure of that first...

Beyond that, the announcer is adorable, eclipse is gone ( :/ ) and Bizz wants to talk to people. Sounds like a nice start to me. I'll be around for a couple more hours tonight, and then around but only sorta paying attention during work hours during the week. IRC/PMs are the best way to get in contact, but I will also sometimes be on skype. My nick there is scorrikitty, so add me if you want.