I am starting to like zombie movies

Post apocalyptic zombie movies, I mean. I've watched 28 Days/Weeks later, I am legend, the REC movies, Dawn of the dead and Day of the dead.

So far, I think the REC movies are the best. I can't get over the 1rst and second one. They're great. I was about to watch Quarantine until I found out that it's just an American remake of the first REC movie.

Edited by B.Rabbit

American remakes of foreign movies are not necessarily bad. The Magnificent 7 (based on Kurosawa's Seven Samurai) and The Departed (based on a Hong Kong film called Infernal Affairs) are both good, even if I do prefer the original in the case of Infernal Affairs. I also like Dinner for Schmucks though I haven't seen the frencch original. None of these are zombie movies.

(12 Monkeys is kinda fun and has Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt, but is absolutely terrible in comparison with La Jetee.)

If you watched Day, I would also watch Night and Dawn. I haven't seen the remakes of either, so can't speak for those, but the originals were great. I guess if I have a preference it would be Dawn?

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Oh yeah, I forgot about it. Dawn of the dead is another good movie, but I prefer 28 Days/Weeks later and the REC movies, I find them scarier.

Ah, I don't really watch zombie movies to get scared. That's not to say I wouldn't like a scary zombie movie.

Neither do I, but REC is actually kind of scary when you watch it by yourself at night. @_@

So....repetitive....

Yes, but they're actually good (except Day of the dead, which kinda sucked).

Guest Goldie

My fellow human being self has never fellow human being seen a fellow human being created zombie feed it fellow human being seems INDEEDY HAAHEEEJAAHOOHOOOO! :]

Edited by Goldie