Bride, Demon Fighter, and other scrolls

Do we only get one each or can we buy more?

Also, who do you plan to turn into a Demon Fighter and Bride? I think I might have female Mark become a Bride for the Bonds skill.

Demon Fighter I'm not sure yet... maybe MU, Ronku, or Jerome. Quick Slash looks like a cool skill.

One more question and I'm sure it has been answered... are their max levels 20 or 30?

Edited by Andreyas

You have access to a theoretically infinite number of each. Every time you beat the DLC chapter, you get another copy of the item. Both the Demon Fighter and Bride have a maximum level of 30, and iirc act like unpromoted classes in terms of their EXP gain.

Edited by Rhinocerocket

So does that mean we get more Arums and Eirikas or no?

Neat, so I can basically make all my female units have the Bonds skill.

Edited by Andreyas

Sort of - you only get of each DLC character at a time, but should they die, you can just complete the respective DLC chapter again to get them back. That said, their stats are reset to their bases, not at whatever increased level they were at before they died. I could be wrong about this, but this sounds right.

No chara clones, just the classes. I only plan on using each DLC class once for perm plans, but I'll use Bride twice so Noire can look nice and use that magic bonus while my daughter is awesomer with Love Cry and my wife gets Bonds. Super useful Strategist and Dancer to help everybody! :D

Completing a DLC chapter again also gets you the choice to overwrite the current version of the DLC character you have with their base level version, but I don't see a point to that.

And yeah, I've been completing those four DLC maps so many times for a ton of skill and class scrolls to use on just about everyone on my NM file.