FE7 Draft - RNG Style!

Konnor97

Uh...how exactly do you four turn C16? I have Florina, and I'm struggling how to find out how.

And can Marcus be banned after C17 for me? Having only Hector and Florina for that will kill me. X_X

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, SB.

Chapter 16 - 4 turns (43)

Did exactly what SB posted. Lyn and Kent bought axes and lances while Sain and Wil killed enemies. Why can't I use Marcus post chapter 16, because chapter 17 will be hell with just Hector and Florina djsbakabaidhajaoahsja.

Chapter 17 - 12 turns (55)

That wasn't that bad, for some reason.

Chapter 17x - 3 turns (58)

This turncount needs to be improved majorly.

FLO-FLO FERRIES HECTOR. THEN DROPS HECTOR. THEN GAINS A LEVEL UP BEFORE HECTOR TALKS TO FARGUS.

SO PRO.

Chapter 18 - 3 turns (61)

Ferryferryferry. Hector hit level 20.

Chapter 19 - 5 turns (66)

Could've done this in four, but meh. I'm rather lazy this draft.

Flo-Flor ferries Hector to the boss, dodging a heck ton of arrows on the way. Hector misses Uhai once with the Wolf Beil, but Florina finishes him with a 51% with the horseslayer.

Chapter 19x - 4 turns (70)

More ferrying.

Chapter 20 - 6 turns (76)

Fucking Eliwood and Lyn just HAD to be deployed and not do shit. >_<

Chapter 21 - 3 turns (79)

Not enough move for two. Florina promotes at level 15:

LboE5.png

And doesn't look half bad.

Chapter 22 - 3 turns (82)

Hector/Florina duo no more! Isadora, Rath, AND Heath join us, which is pretty damn awesome! While Florina rushes to Eubans, Heath and Rath get fed a few kills while Isadorable weakens or kills.

fedFg.png

Pffft.

Chapter 23 - 3 turns (85)

Heath/Florina dream team~

Rath gains a ton of EXP and Hawkeye is recruited.

Chapter 24 - 2 turns (87)

Heath gets the Afa's drops and gains some EXP while Flo-Flo and Isadora tag team Lloyd.

Chapter 25 - 3 turns (90)

Isadora ferries Hector and goes north after a Ninian dance, Hawkeye goes west with Heath and Ninian joining him soon after, and Florina ferries Rath east. Rath killed the bishop and was able to seize the third fort while Florina got the Elysian whip, which was awesome. Heath gains some EXP, and he should promote next map with Rath.

Chapter 26 - 11 turns forced (101)

Heath and Rath train, Flo-Flo buys a ton of killer weapons, javelins, and hand axes at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 27 - 7 turns (108)

Got Jerme's map instead of Kenneth's because Dorcas gained some EXP meatsheilding in C13x FUCK. And who the fuck needs what's his face? (Karel)

Chapter 28 - 15 turns forced (123)

Boots, Delphi shield, and brave lance get. Rath gets to D swords, and will hopefully get to C by the end of 28x, and Nino talks to Jaffar and gains two levels. She should be promoted by the end of 28x.

Chapter 28x - 15 turns (Free)

TRAIN.

d3IQm.png

Promoted at level 12.

Chapter 29 - 5 turns (128)

Feels good, feels good. Everyone had a role to play in this. :]

Rath reached C swords.

[spoiler=Units so far]

keD2k.png9MJOK.png

cgEgS.pngGqKBF.png

OFhpq.pngAOYeX.png

22mSI.pngDeOA9.png

Edited by ZM456

Chapter 30 - 5 turns (133)

Florina.png: Welcome to Floreath Airlines. How may we aid you?

Heath.png: Why is your name first in our business?

Florina.png: Because I'm more important than you, silly. :P:

Heath.png: :(:

Chapter 31 - 11 turns forced (144)

Training.

Chapter 31x - 5 turns forced (149)

Shit is bought, Hector and Nino gain some EXP in the arena.

Chapter 32 - 5 turns (154)

Who needs a warper when HEATH AND FLORINA are on your team?

Chapter 32x - 5 turns (159)

No warper makes me sad.

Heath rushes while Hector and Rath train.

Final Chapter - 4 turns (163)

Heath handles Kenneth, Hector handles the brothers, Athos handles Darin, Rath handles Uhai, Florina and Hawkeye take care of Ursula and Jerme, and Isadora handles Brendan. Nino and Athos for a bit weaken or kill with bolting, and Heath ferries Athos up to Nergal on turn 3.

As for the dragon, Athos doubles it with Luna, Hector doubles it with Armads, Rath doubles it with Reinfleche:

N2git.png

And Heath doubles and kills it with the HASTA. Boom.

163 turns is official. Unit analysis in next post.

Edited by ZM456

[spoiler=Unit analysis]

4kurT.png

SO BRO. Hector played an unusually larger role since until C22, this draft was pretty much a duo run. Still, his stats cooperated, and he was overall an excellent unit. 123 WINS

qDlES.png

The MVP. Florina was amazing, and she played a very important role in this. Having just her and Hector in the beginning of midgame (archer hell) wasn't fun, but at least she promoted soon and got me a lot of low turn counts. She really is the best unit to use in drafts. 109 WINS

QcFqO.png

Pretty nice filler. Isadora came in handy in a few situations, and was good to have. 43 WINS

7fwAB.png

Flier #2, and Heath did not disappoint. The Afa's drops got him going quickly, and he was the well-deserved candidate for the boots. Florina pretty much led midgame, but Heath led the endgame. I'm drafting him again when I get the chance. :P:105 WINS

2qNe6.png

Hmm, what to say about Rath...Well, getting him to 30 SPD was useful, especially since he could double Uhai with it. Him getting to C swords was pretty bro, and overall he was just a great unit to have on the team. I can see why Boron always drafts him, since he's pretty bro at hat he does. 77 WINS

9fb5t.png

Hawkeye is pretty sweet, too. Him being able to cross rives came in handy for C25, and him taking care of the C26 wyvern reinforcements is nice as well. 51 WINS

E6Yx8.png

Yeah, I gave Nino the body ring. She made good use of it, too, since she lost no AS from Thunder. She was a lot more useful than I remembered, and I'm glad she turned out really good.

...You know, I'm tempted to host an FE7 draft with free gaidens JUST so I can draft Nino, train her in 28x, promote her, and make her spam staves until she gets to warp. 15 range warp would be amazing for her to have, especially if it was in ENM/EHM. Anyway, 65 WINS.

Karel wasn't recruited because not wasting turns for deadweight.

iP10f.png

Niniiiiiiils.

PE0aV.png

Athos got the speedwings. 5 WINS

xwuT5.png

MARCUS. 52 WINS

If only I had another earlygame unit and a warper. 163 turns isn't bad, but I could've done a lot better. C14 was absolutely PAINFUL.

Oh well. Fun draft. Heath/Florina dream team FTW.

Edited by ZM456