Serenes Forest Tournament?????

Masu

What if we pitted SF members against other members just for fun? We could have:

1v1

2v2

and FFA.

Im just trying to have us do something fun and entertaining. Sorry if its dumb.

(Oh and obviously it would be like some turn based posting. Like if it was Lyle vs Fireman one posts,then the other posts. Like that)

So it's basically a popularity contest.

How do you even get that out of a fighting tournament?

It would just be ppl fighting with posts........for fun. Way to be Mr.Pessimistic.

So it's basically a popularity contest.

Yep

*is not voting in this popularity contest*

My rules are, if you can beat me in Brawl you automatically have my respect. And for the other's, it depends

It sounds kinda like what happened during the Great Serenes Civil War, except organized.

Yup!

BUT!

It would be completely random set ups! No one knows who would have who as a partner or who is fighting who. So it could even be Lyle fighting Bianchi or a random team like Fox and TLS vs Hika and Emerald Fox!

There would have to be some decent way of determining a winner.. and it would be really easy to cheat...

Yeah. The only possible way I see it working is if we have Two VERY FAIR AND LEVEL HEADED Referees(and I totally think Kiryn should be one of them) to determine wether what someone does in a attack post is legal or not. And if they get 3 fouls then they automatically lose. So basically it would be like ******* cant go: "OWNS MASU IN 1 HIT BECAUSE IM AWESOME AND HE ISNT" or something like that. And if you use one very strong attack durring your attack phase, you should have to spend the next phase recovering from it making you vulnerable. Which brings up ppls stats. Depending on their fighting style they would have certain high/low stats. And no hax ppl. Everyone has to have AT LEAST 2 weaknesses. Like how im a Millennium Sage,I can use all magic types but I have very low Def and Physical Attack. HP isn't TOO low since Millennium Sage is my 3rd tier but...OH! I have an idea!!!! If you win a fight, you get to advance to your next tier in your evolution chart! So like this, 1st fight for me i would be a mage, if i win, then I go to being a sage next round, then if i win, I become my final class! So if you win you promote and gain more abilities to use in later fights!

Im really trying to actually make this work. I dont usually put thought into anything I post here but if this thing worked out, it would be so awesome!

This sounds a lot like a writer's duel, except the outcome actually matters....

In a writer's duel, two writers create a character each and have them fight using turn by turn posting. Only, the winner isn't necessarily the one who's character won the duel. You have two or three referees, and at the end of the duel, they decide who was the better writer. So, you can have a crippled old man going against an Olympian God, and the writer who wrote as the old man can still win if he was better at presenting his side of the fight.

Maybe we should start a topic in the Creative board for duels. I think they could be really good here.

This sounds a lot like a writer's duel, except the outcome actually matters....

In a writer's duel, two writers create a character each and have them fight using turn by turn posting. Only, the winner isn't necessarily the one who's character won the duel. You have two or three referees, and at the end of the duel, they decide who was the better writer. So, you can have a crippled old man going against an Olympian God, and the writer who wrote as the old man can still win if he was better at presenting his side of the fight.

Maybe we should start a topic in the Creative board for duels. I think they could be really good here.

Sounds awesome. Maybe we should start an entry list?

Hmm....so its:

Randomly selected Writer Battles.

It has the possibility of being a 1v1 2v2 3v3 or FFA

2 responsible referees will monitor the battles if they can (I would prefer if Kiryn,Fox,Shadarach or maybe Lyle did)

If you win you promote to your next tier on your evolution chart.(Goes up to 3 tiers)

Have Fun!?

Some humor is allowed in the fights!

Trying very cheap/hax things will gain you a foul. 3 fouls and you(or your team) looses.

If you do use a very powerful move, you must be ready to either be vunerable for the next turn or have your allies guard you.

........HAVE FUN!?

*Can I start a sign up list now?*