Saved data...

Cannot be copied to another memory card.

And you cant load data from one card and then switch cards to save data to the 2nd memory card.

I think this is dumb. Was anyone else aware of this?

Yeah.. I knew about it for awhile, I wanted to open up room on a memory card so I deleted some data but I wanted to move FE but I coulden't.. dry.gif

The gamecube pokemon games do this as well.

Granted, that's to keep people from duplicating hundreds of pokemon, so doing it for FE makes no sense...

The best I can think of is the transfer stuff from GBA games. But, that's hardly something worth locking over...

The best I can think of is the transfer stuff from GBA games. But, that's hardly something worth locking over...

Trade Pokemon to GCN game

Copy GCN file

Trade two of the Pokemon back to GBA game

Easy cloning.

Except you don't trade characters to the GBA Fire Emblems. Thus, it has no place here. I don't believe this thread was about why a Pokemon save would be locked.

The post he was responding to was you saying all allowing Pokemon to be copied would do is items when it includes Pokemon duplication. Granted the Pokemon posts aren't directly relevant to FE but the post he was responding to was you focused on the Pokemon issue.

The post he was responding to was you saying all allowing Pokemon to be copied would do is items when it includes Pokemon duplication. Granted the Pokemon posts aren't directly relevant to FE but the post he was responding to was you focused on the Pokemon issue.

I wasn't talking about Pokemon. I was talking about FE9 and its GBA-connect content.