Rate The Unit 3: Grey

PuffPuff

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Normal.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody has already given good reason for a score +/- half a point from yours, you can decide not to explain your score, but I always encourage personal reasoning. Incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Weapon" as an argument.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Alm: 9.59

Ruka: 7.89

-Good Str

-Good HP

-Good Def

-Bad Speed, Luck, and Skill

Because of his bad Speed, it is advised to make him a Merc, Sword/Demon fighter. Otherwise, he's mediocre.

6.5/10

Edited by アイネ

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Normal.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody has already given good reason for a score +/- half a point from yours, you can decide not to explain your score, but I always encourage personal reasoning. Incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Weapon" as an argument.

- Rate the character based on his/her performance without the Rainbow Potion, Maturity Drop or Bond Drop

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

May wanna remove the bolded rule since those don't exist in FE2!laugh.gif

May wanna remove the bolded rule since those don't exist in FE2!laugh.gif

Thanks. =)

BAMF. His best class is Mercenary, but he probably can be awesome in any class. Sure he's slow, but he makes it up with is durability. Best villager out of the three and probably the best non-Alm unit in Alm's party.

10/10

Plus, GreyxClea FTW gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Bad bases and growths except for strength + HP. His promotion options are limited if you want him to stay useful. At least he doesn't have to gain levels before his first promotion. Better than Robin, worse than Cliff.

Best promotion option is arguably mercenary, the good strength + HP growth combined with the class speed of mercenary makes him a reasonably durable hard hitter. Statistically, he'd also make a decent soldier/armor, but Luka's already there. I made him a cavalier my latest playthrough but I dropped him in chapter 3 because of his nonexistent speed, with a weapon equipped he even GOT doubled and he's not THAT durable either :/ So I don't suggest that.

5.5/10

edit: should repeated battles (like the shrines) be included in the rating? I never do those, so I may rate some characters a bit different than those who do repeated battles.

Edited by Quirino

Worth using, the Mercenary Classes speed base stat take care of his low speed growth and his high strength growth make him rather useful. He could also be a Paladin/Gold Knight if you don't mind his speed being a bit on the lower side.

6.5/10