MechQuest

Inactive Account

It's a fairly stupid game but it's got some really funny lines (mostly anime/game/scifi jokes). It makes fun of a lot of things. For instance, there's a store in the game called Light's sabers...

Light's Sabers Grand Opening! You may not want to sign that Death Guest Book...

Anyone heard of the game?

It's a fairly stupid game but it's got some really funny lines (mostly anime/game/scifi jokes). It makes fun of a lot of things. For instance, there's a store in the game called Light's sabers...

I see the add on a reguler basis.

I've heard of it. I've heard of (and played) every game by Artix Entertainment. They're all weird on some level, but they all have funny moments.

Kiryn: If you become a Star Captain (or member on any other of the Artix Entertainment games), you'll get access to the testing phases of the new game of theirs: AdventureQuest Worlds.