Which character has a design that you find aesthetically pleasing

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This made me laugh.

Either you're a really underdeveloped 19 year old and you don't know the difference between "admiration" and "I want to bed this character"...

Or you're REALLY from 4chan.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

who even is u?

how u even exist?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

who even is u?

how u even exist?

お前は大バカなんだね。

We're sorry, we have considered your application, but regret to inform you that the the forum position you are applying for has already been filled:

Hehehheeee! it's one full fellow toy being created turn :]

When the fellow toy being created skill Corona, Stun, etc. activate on the fellow toy being's turn it lasts until the fellow toy being's next fellow toy being turn ends while if it's used on the fellow toy being turn of the fellow toy being enemy it lasts until it is the fellow toy being enemy's turn again BWUYEYEHAYAHEHAHAHAH!

The fellow toy being Ike's Hit would return to normal if his fellow toy being self did not get defeated on that last fellow toy being created round - that's when the 1 fellow toy being created turn ends INDEEDY HOOHOO! OOHOHOOHOOHOOHHOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!

Thank you for your time.

Moving on. Anyone who's ever known me had better damn well know that it's the only dancer in FE that doesn't look like she's trying to whore herself out.

For goodness sake, Sylvia's convo:

Sylvia:

Eeee!!

It's Sir Sigurd!

Sigurd:

Er... are you a dancer? You certainlly don't belong out here. Now get back to the castle.

Sylvia:

Sir, don'cha ya know who I am?

I'm Sylvia. Call me Sylvie if ya like.

Sigurd:

Look, I don't have time for this. Now be a good little girl and run on back to the castle.

Sylvia:

Good little gi...

You ever see a little girl with THESE before!?

Grr... what a moron.

Sigurd:

Enough already!

Sylvia:

Sigh... I'm just a lone flower upon the battleground. Beauty entrapped by adversity...

Sigurd:

Now what's she...

Geez... I'm never going to get rid of her!

I am.

Well, if that statement offended you in any way, I apologize.

I mean, it's not a bad place necessarily... it's just that being anonymous and having very loose rules CAN bring out the worst in people.

I mean, it's not a bad place necessarily... it's just that being anonymous and having very loose rules CAN bring out the worst in people.

How would YOU know that?

How would YOU know that?

I have two friends that prowl that place.

Jokingly, when I pissed them off, they threatened to post my picture there as "Kim Jong Il" when I was wearing the old military jacket.

It is now an inside joke to be called "Kim Jong Rei".

I have two friends that prowl that place.

Jokingly, when I pissed them off, they threatened to post my picture there as "Kim Jong Il" when I was wearing the old military jacket.

It is now an inside joke to be called "Kim Jong Rei".

What nice friends.

What nice friends.

It made the entire room laugh. So it was actually a joke... the entire room, including myself knew they were just kidding about it and that they'd never post it there seriously.

Because if they did, they'd stop being my friends IMMEDIATELY.

Moving on. Anyone who's ever known me had better damn well know that it's the only dancer in FE that doesn't look like she's trying to whore herself out.

Tethys. Get at me.

Tethys. Get at me.

lol.

Tethys: Good. You know' date=' Chief, I'm really happy.

Gerik: Yeah, me, too. I've got a life I enjoy and good companions. All that and a wonderful woman to love. Everyone should be so lucky.

Tethys: Oh! Chief!

[b']Gerik: Whoa! ... Hey now... This is a battlefield. This isn't the place for that...

Tethys: No one's looking...

Gerik: Um... Oh, all right...[/b]

lol.

OH NO TWO PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER KISSED

NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY'LL BE SHOWING THEIR ANKLES

Even if they did just randomly fuck on the battlefield, so what? That's still irrelevant to her appearance.

OH NO TWO PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER KISSED

NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY'LL BE SHOWING THEIR ANKLES

Even if they did just randomly fuck on the battlefield, so what? That's still irrelevant to her appearance.

What if it is relevant?