[FE9] PoR Draft #33370

Ema Skye

Agh, they all suck. Wah ... I think I'll go with Largo, because I've never used him but I've always wanted to.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone has 7 right now, and there are 5 units left (Tauroneo, Lucia, Bastian, Ena and Nasir). The five of us get to pick one more unit for a total of 8.

Huh ...? Wouldn't drafting Ena and Nasir be a lousy idea, especially since Nasir requires beating the BK and hence being extra lucky and/or losing turns to recruit?

I mean, if I have to pick someone, I'll just grab Tauroneo, but I don't see why we can't free up the dragons and ban the rest ...

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I didnt save when I beat chapter 7 and turned the wii off. >_>

Redid the chapter and I didnt get the 6 turn this time. FML

Chapter 7 7/34

Got unlucky so I lost a turn healing Titania instead of hammering a crucial enemy in PP then canto'ing to a spot where she can hammer every armor in EP 6. Oh well. Got the Armorslayer and Ward again. Same stats because fixed mode except tits has a bit more exp.

Oh and btw, Ena.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I didnt save when I beat chapter 7 and turned the wii off. >_>

If it makes you feel any better, I left Zihark in the Black Knight's area four times in a row. Because I have a terrible short term memory.

"oops, restart." "yay, let's kill this guy." "oh, I'll have zihark attack this guy over here." :facepalm:

I ragequit on chapter 3 because I was fed up with chapter 2 and some enemy decided that he wanted to attack Shinon. At least I have Gatrie.

If it makes you feel any better, I left Zihark in the Black Knight's area four times in a row. Because I have a terrible short term memory.

"oops, restart." "yay, let's kill this guy." "oh, I'll have zihark attack this guy over here." :facepalm:

That sort of stuff happens a lot to me too haha. Like, I will fall for the same trick for a few times despite KNOWING IT WILL HAPPEN. Im amazing :p

And then the enemies were all clogged up around where the BK was supposed to spawn, and he ended up spawning one tile before the northern bridge. Cue rage.

Edited by Executioner

And then the enemies were all clogged up around where the BK was supposed to spawn, and he ended up spawning one tile before the northern bridge. Cue rage.

Lololol. I remember I raged a lot in that particular map in the tellius draft run >_>. Because I kept going left instead of up the BK's house.

^yeah

Chapter 11 - RAGE/10

aka I'm still on this chapter and I'm trying to 5 turn it but my failure to move Zihark out of the way is killing my motivation :facepalm:

Edited by Executioner

Well, dang. Now I might actually have to try to visit the house for that lance.

Wait ... can anyone on my team besides Titania even use lances? Er, Gatrie, but he's kind of late so ... :/

Ch.13 = worst thing that ever happened to me

This is like reset number 6, just to keep Astrid alive until turn 2.

Edit: Make that 7

Edited by Lucina

You just made me realize that I need to keep Astrid alive to get Gatrie and Knight Ward.

Maybe make people free to shove Ike in that chapter alone?

Or just decrease the penalty.

Anyway...

Chapter 11 - 5/56 turns

SUCCESS. Mordy got in Zihark's range and he recruited himself, like in all my tries, but this time I actually remembered to have Zihark get the Killer Lance village and not die to a faceful of Alondite. Finally, that was a pain in the ass.

Edited by Executioner