[FE9] PoR Draft #33370

Ema Skye

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 18 7/109

Jill flies and murders things in the way. Tits helps pick up Jill's scraps and got me the wrath chest.

Soren and Ike stayed behind dealing with reinforcements and the wyverns.

Unit	Lv	Xp	HP	st	Mg	Sk	Sp	Lk	Df	Rs	WLv		Support
Ike	1	89	44	18	7	19	20	12	16	9	Sword B		Tits B Soren B
Mia	5	94	35	16	7	21	24	14	13	8	Sword B
Soren	4	60	33	2	23	22	19	11	5	23	Fire D Thunder D Wind D Staff E	Ike B
Titania	11	24	42	17	6	19	20	16	15	11	Lance C Axe S	Ike B
Jill	13	09	49	23	7	23	25	11	22	8	Lance B Axe B
Reyson	3	50	heron
Janaff	10	12	41	14	5	16	18	17	12	10

Chapter 19 2/111

Jill GOES UP and kills Homasa in one round.

Chapter 20 2/113

Reyson Stones. Jill full moves right. Titania and Janaff go down. Mia Ike and Soren go defend reyson.

Next turn, Ike moves (so hes in support range of Soren). Soren meteors for 22/45 damage and levels up,

procs magic. Reyson vigors both Ike and Soren. Soren meteors for 23 damage and kills Shiharam.

Janaff gets me the Rescue staff. Ike gets Smite. Jill arrives.

Unit	Lv	Xp	HP	st	Mg	Sk	Sp	Lk	Df	Rs	WLv		Support
Ike	3	22	46	19	7	20	21	13	16	10	Sword B		Tits B Soren B
Mia	7	10	36	17	8	22	25	15	13	8	Sword A
Soren	6	64	34	2	24	23	20	11	6	24	Fire C Thunder D Wind D Staff E	Ike B
Titania	11	76	42	17	6	19	20	16	15	11	Lance C Axe S	Ike B
Jill	15	09	50	24	7	24	25	12	22	9	Lance B Axe A
Reyson	3	84	heron
Janaff	11	13	43	15	5	17	19	18	12	10

Nope. Tried the first time, but progress was halted too much if I recruited him. I had to lure him over to rofl and ike which would cost me like 2 turns and it was too annoying lol. R.I.P shinon

Chapter 18 - 7/110 turns

I was originally going to try to steal a blizzard and a bolting, but I couldn't because they didn't switch to the other tome and targeted someone else in their range. :facepalm: I gave up on that, but I looted the wrath and the silence, which Rhys might be able to put to some use. Zihark shoved Reyson, Boyd hand axes the first fighter, gets vigored by Reyson, then goes to the corridor in front of the two axers and drinks a pure water to better take a hit from the seige tome mages. Rhys is put into place so that he can physic Boyd on turn two. Titania rescues Reyson and Volke takes him (after being shoved by Ulki) and drops him behind him so that he isn't targeted by the short spear halb. Tormod goes down and stays there with Ike for the reinforcements and the dracos. Also, Boyd owns Shinon. (and I like how the Clash! music plays when Titania attacks him, but the boss enemy music plays when Boyd does.) Mordy gets vigored by Reyson a few times so that he can shove Boyd or Titania closer. Also needed these to get to the ravens (and to reach the one who wasn't transformed yet), otherwise it would cost a turn. People like Zihark, Ulki, and Rhys who weren't really doing anything just shoved Reyson while he was vigoring Mordy. This chapter took a while to get right.

holy shit tl;dr

Im only winning by 1 turn. Makes me think fliers are beatable o_O. Good job CR. Although IMO, it would have been a better idea to give boots to Tits. Now you dont have any boots paladin/flier to ferry ike in those annoying seize chapters.

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Mordy and smite shaved a lot of turns for me, I think. And yeah, I probably should've given them to Tits. Also, I think Knight Ring!Boyd should be able to perform like boots!Titania, since he can be smited twice. Wait, uh, Boyd can rescue Ike, right? If not, shit.

edit: nope. Shit. He's getting the statue frag then, and I'll give the other statue frag to Zihark or Volke or someone so he can be smited by someone other than Mordy.

Edited by CR-S01

Ch.8 - 8 turns/45 turns

Standard

Ch.9 - 7 turns/52 turns

Involved Marcia ferrying Ike over to the boss while Titania pretty much soloed everything

Ch.10 - 5 turns/57 turns

Marcia ferries Ike to the exit while Titania clears the way. Only got Nepj, but that's fine.

Ch.11 - 5 turns/62 turns

Pretty standard. Got the Dracoshield and Elwind, but didn't get Zihark. Stuck around for a turn to recruit Jill next map for her Laguzguard and Wyvern Band.

Ch.12 - 5 turns/67 turns

Hooray for more standard stuff.

Ch.13 - 7 turns/74 turns

Finally did it!!!!

Ch.14 - 4 turns/79 turns

I think this is standard. Spent a turn getting Vantage for Neph, because she loves it. Marcia did 1RKO Makalov, which I thought was funny.

Ch.15 - 2 turns/81 turns

Gotta love promoted Marcia. Too bad I had to give her a Speedwing to double. :/

Ch.16 - 5 turns/86 turns

Only got the Dracoshield and the Full Guard, but those were the only items that I cared about.

Ch.17-1 - 3 turns/89 turns

Titania, Neph and Marcia charge forward. Devdan deals with reinforcements.

Ch.17-2 - 3 turns/92 turns

Marcia flies to arrive tile.

Ch.17-3 - 10 turns/102 turns

Defense mission

Ch.17-4 - 2 turns/104 turns

Marcia kills Oliver.

Edited by Lucina

Mordy and smite shaved a lot of turns for me, I think. And yeah, I probably should've given them to Tits. Also, I think Knight Ring!Boyd should be able to perform like boots!Titania, since he can be smited twice. Wait, uh, Boyd can rescue Ike, right? If not, shit.

I think he can. If he cant, then oh shit haha. I wanted the knight ring but decided not to because the AI was being dumb and kept suiciding on jill.

Ch.8 - 8 turns/45 turns

Standard

Ch.9 - 5 turns/50 turns

Involved Marcia ferrying Ike over to the boss while Titania pretty much soloed everything

Ch.10 - 5 turns/55 turns

Marcia ferries Ike to the exit while Titania clears the way. Only got Nepj, but that's fine.

Ch.11 - 5 turns/60 turns

Pretty standard. Got the Dracoshield and Elwind, but didn't get Zihark. Stuck around for a turn to recruit Jill next map for her Laguzguard and Wyvern Band.

Ch.12 - 5 turns/65 turns

Hooray for more standard stuff.

Ch.13 - 7 turns/72 turns

Finally did it!!!!

Ch.14 - 4 turns/77 turns

I think this is standard. Spent a turn getting Vantage for Neph, because she loves it. Marcia did 1RKO Makalov, which I thought was funny.

Ch.15 - 2 turns/79 turns

Gotta love promoted Marcia. Too bad I had to give her a Speedwing to double. :/

Ch.16 - 5 turns/84 turns

Only got the Dracoshield and the Full Guard, but those were the only items that I cared about.

Ch.17-1 - 2 turns/86 turns

Titania, Neph and Marcia charge forward. Devdan deals with reinforcements.

Ch.17-2 - 3 turns/89 turns

Marcia flies to arrive tile.

Ch.17-3 - 10 turns/99 turns

Defense mission

Ch.17-4 - 2 turns/101 turns

Marcia kills Oliver.

Wait a sec, how did you 5 turn chapter 9 when marcia arrives in turn 5 o_O. Some giant rescue drop chain? I thought the minimum with marcia was 7...also, how did marcia ORKO the halberdier in 17-1 in order to 2 turn it? Even Spear!Jill (who has a lot more str than marcia) barely ORKO'd the dude...

How'd you do chapter 13 without a thief? I had Volke and I barely made it.

:o didnt notice that one too. Thats definetely not possible without thieves.

Also, let me recount because Im so lost.

Prologue 4/4

Chapter 1 3/7

Chapter 2 4/11

Chapter 3 3/14

Chapter 4 2/16

Chapter 5 6/22

Chapter 6 5/27

Chapter 7 7/34

Chapter 8 8/42

Chapter 9 5/47

Chapter 10 4/51

Chapter 11 5/56

Chapter 12 8/64

Chapter 13 10/74

Chapter 14 3/77

Chapter 15 2/79

Chapter 16 6/85

Chapter 17-1 2/87

Chapter 17-2 3/90

Chapter 17-3 10/100

Chapter 17-4 2/102

Chapter 18 7/109

Chapter 19 2/111

Chapter 20 2/113

Ok, so far I have 113 turns. Got kinda lost because I am only logging it here, not on the usual notepad :p.

Boyd -> Knight Ring + statue frag = can now rescue Ike

Zihark -> statue frag + smite = can now smite statue frag'd Boyd

Mordy -> smite

There, Boyd is now boots!Tits Jr.

Boyd -> Knight Ring + statue frag = can now rescue Ike

Zihark -> statue frag + smite = can now smite statue frag'd Boyd

Mordy -> smite

There, Boyd is now boots!Tits Jr.

You are a genius. Ban Mordy, thieves, Boyd and Zihark after you ban the earlygame fliers also Mia and Soren because they shaved me turns

Wait a sec, how did you 5 turn chapter 9 when marcia arrives in turn 5 o_O. Some giant rescue drop chain? I thought the minimum with marcia was 7...also, how did marcia ORKO the halberdier in 17-1 in order to 2 turn it? Even Spear!Jill (who has a lot more str than marcia) barely ORKO'd the dude...

You know, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure it was 7 and I just wrote it down wrong.

I don't remember Ch.17-1 because I did it yesterday. Maybe it was 3 turns. Gah, I must suck at recording info.

How'd you do chapter 13 without a thief? I had Volke and I barely made it.

I let some of the ravens get them, then I killed them. I kept all of my keys from Ch.7 and one from Ch.10, so I was able to collect most of the treasure with my mounts before the crows came. I still had a spare key for Wrath though.

Edited by Lucina

Ban Oscar too because once the fliers are banned he'd shave too much turns. Current ban list: Oscar, Mordy, Sothe, Volke, Boyd, Zihark, Jill, Marcia, Mia, Soren

Also, Tanith because shes now the only flier with 1-2 range. Ban. And then janaff and ulki :p

You know, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure it was 7 and I just wrote it down wrong.

I don't remember Ch.17-1 because I did it yesterday. Maybe it was 3 turns. Gah, I must suck at recording info.

Ah ok. Just check the epilogue :P

Oscar, Mordy, Sothe, Volke, Boyd, Zihark, Jill, Marcia, Mia, Soren, Tanith

Now we have to ban Astrid and Makalov, paladins screw this game too hard. Also Tormod and Ilyana can seige tome bosses. Ban. We should also ban Titania since she saves 342374634756378 turns

Let's do a draft where Titania isn't free

No one in their right mind would join :p. Its really annoying and frustrating, especially if its fixed mode. If its random mode, then you have to beg to get a good ike if you dont have oscar/boyd and...yeah. Ike solos arent fun.

Let's make Titania draftable. That's a great idea! ...not

OMG yes. It cant be as bad as that Fe8 draft with draftable seth, can it?