[FE11] NM Draft

Arngrim

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that the first post was messed up too. You fixed it at least, but now the list is gone! D:

btw I was going to take radd.

My team sucks. has earlygame.... but that's it O-o.

Edit: I edited my first post in this thread with the list. I think it has all the non-drafted characters. You can copy it to your first post.

Edited by Nuxl

*pokepokepokepoke*

Anyway, great... not many useful units are left. I guess the only passable units for me to take are Horace and Xane. Failure to kill meatshields results in a -4 turn penalty per character I have to kill off in order to get to gaiden.... well that's annoying.

Edited by Eryth

Drafting:<br>1. This draft is for 5 players.<br>2. Marth, Jagen and Nagi/Gotoh are free for all to use.<br>3. The game will be played on Normal Mode.<br><br>Rules:<br>1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, meatshield, and shop.<br>2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors.<br>3. Gaiden and Prologue chapters do not count towards the total turncount.<br>4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.<br>5. Marth may not Seize the throne in Chapter 19 before Turn 5.<br><br>Other:<br>1. Forging, Wi-Fi Shop, and usage of the Warp staff are strictly prohibited.<br>2. You may not use loaner units.<br><br>Penalties:<br>1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.<br><br>Teams:<br>1.Jedisupersonic -Caeda,Cord,Wendell,Castor,Minerva,Rickard,Bantu,Darros,Jeorge<br>2.Nuxl - Cain,Hardin,Navarre,Draug,Bord,Roshea,Vyland,Astram,Midia<br>3.Arngrim - Frey,Sedgar,Merric,Catria,Caesar,Palla,Radd,Etzel,Dolph<br>4.eclipse - Abel,Barst,Julian,Matthis,Gordin,Jake,Boah,Roger<br>5.Eryth - Ogma,Wolf,Norne,Athena,Lena,Beck,Horace,Xane<br><br>

<br>Wrys  <br>Maria <br>Linde <br>Macellan <br>Tomas    <br>Arran <br>Samson <br>Est <br>Tiki <br>Lorenz <br>Ymir <br>Elice <br>

lol Glad I saw this mess before it got fixed.

Clipsey! Mercurius Julian.

That's an order!

Explain to me why I want to wait for Est to show up?

I can't believe I'm getting away with this. Elice.

Uh, what do you mean by "free reinforcements"? Are you talking about those enemies that spawn after a certain time, or generics?

I thought even if you rushed marth to the gate, a separate lone flier (base boah even) could kill est on the seize turn.

Base boah!Steel Lance flier can orko Est on the turn she appears, I'm sure of it.

Edited by Elieson

Horace had Matthis kill medeus, I used gordin. It's your responsiblity to use trye Green skittle to do the same!