Biorhythm for finding Items in RD makes no sense...

I mean, come on!

Why does a good biorhythm help with finding items?

If you are in good bio you are cheerful etc, you look to what's ahead, the endless possibilities on the horizon!

If you are in bad bio, you are depressed and look towards the ground... and HEY! ITEMS! Being gloomy has never been better!

Discuss.

If you are in good bio you are cheerful etc, you look to what's ahead, the endless possibilities on the horizon!

If you are in bad bio, you are depressed and look towards the ground... and HEY! ITEMS! Being gloomy has never been better!

Is this why having a low Brave stat helps you find things in FFT (apparently)?

Is this why having a low Brave stat helps you find things in FFT (apparently)?

Nope. Being gloomy and depressed is not the same thing as being a coward.

Maybe some of them have ADD or ADHD, and bad biorhythm means they're unfocused, or tired. Like they have so much on their mind, they didn't even notice stepping on that metallic bump in the sand

Obviously when you are in best bio you are more in tune with the world around you, and hence can better hear the breathing of the coin underneath the soft soil of the mother earth.

Obviously.

Obviously when you are in best bio you are more in tune with the world around you, and hence can better hear the breathing of the coin underneath the soft soil of the mother earth.

Obviously.

I was going to post something like "good bio = feeling good = it's your lucky day!" but this is infinitely better.

Obviously.

You win, sir.

I was going to post something like "good bio = feeling good = it's your lucky day!" but this is infinitely better.

but then what does the luck stat do? Bio =/= Luck...

Nano, I would admit defeat. But I think the coin choked on all the sand it was inhaling...

However, being a coward might lead to a lack of eye contact during battle, I suppose, which would essentially have the same effect.

And Nanno is brilliantce.

However if you're all cowardly you're probably upset and frightened by having to fight, whereas you're sucking it up and/or eager if you're brave.

Maybe.

However if you're all cowardly you're probably upset and frightened by having to fight, whereas you're sucking it up and/or eager if you're brave.

Maybe.

Not really. If a cowardly character thinks he has a shot at opportunity, he will be willing to fight aggressively, if in a cutthroat manner, like Algus (who has around 32 brave) at Fort Zeakden (sp?). Even some of the bad brave characters in FFT seem to be of the sucking it up kind.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield