Scans

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like all of the children character's hair colors are meant to resemble their mother's except for...

Chambray (The small tuft in his hair is white whereas it should be brown)

Degel (Should be red)

and Azure (N33D5 2 B3 P1NK!!!1)

Edited by Kyza

• 2 weeks later...

(I hope this isn't too terrible of a bump.)

Thanks a bunch for these scans! I absolutely love the art in Awakening and the special "event arts" (the ones of previous FE games, e.g. Marth kissing Sheeda's hand etc.) as well. Is there a way to save/download the images (to a folder/mydesktop) in their highest-res? I'm not all too familiar with Picasa.

• 2 weeks later...

Scanned the newest comic (Tiamo's Suffering), the full fanbook and the posters. The fanbook's paper is really thin, so whatever is on the other side will poke through. It could also be the scanner using a very strong light...

One poster is of the top 4 characters. The other is of Ike and Elincia.

I actually got them earlier this week, but school started and also wanted to get back into my usual archery schedule...

Haha, so Henry actually opens his eyes :0

Say wha

*checks*

Well what do you know. And Sariya has dat shaded face. wub

Although now I wonder when IS will release the official art for everyone else. I mostly want to see Henry and Olivia's at this point. >_>

Although now I wonder when IS will release the official art for everyone else. I mostly want to see Henry and Olivia's at this point. >_>

There's the "Fire Emblem: Awakening Premium Guide" coming out in Autumn. Also, the official FE World site still has two sections to be added and the next update should be any time now.

And people are requesting HER to be DLC? No thanks. o_o

Hey now don't discriminate.

We have one-leg Elincia, no-nose Micaiah, big-head sword-arm Ike, and broken leg Paola.

Edited by Ein

A quote from the wiki suggests that Exceli really is a woman.

"After I'm done with you, Sayri, I could be the next princess." - Exceli

Looked in the 2ch wiki and Kawaki Chatei. Seems that this didn't appear in the conversations of either Chapter 18 or Chapter 20...