RvB3: Lyn

Othin

A final standalone map featuring either of these situations makes sense to me. You, against all 12 spotpass teams OR you against all series final bosses.

LvD 1 already had all final bosses who are included in the Spotpass. I guess they could add the missing ones for a final DLC. but that'd mean things like Formortis and Doma, who'd need completely new 3d models...

Facing all 120 Spotpass characters is an interesting idea though, so far none of the DLC has used the concept of reinforcements at all, but I don't think there's any reason for it to be impossible.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LvD 1 already had all final bosses who are included in the Spotpass. I guess they could add the missing ones for a final DLC. but that'd mean things like Formortis and Doma, who'd need completely new 3d models...

Facing all 120 Spotpass characters is an interesting idea though, so far none of the DLC has used the concept of reinforcements at all, but I don't think there's any reason for it to be impossible.

too add more challenge make it like that roy solo trial map except you can pick the one unit

Wow check it out! A female redesign that isnt complete ass! Yay! Her feet are doing weird things but other than that, she looks thoroughly badass. I like the garb shes sporting the most.

She looks like shes gonna Swordmaster shit up though.

Shafting poor Eliwood, apparently. Because IS seems to have decided he can't have a relevant role in any DLC chapters.Even if he somehow still makes it as a DLC character, at this point I think they'll pull a Celica and just give him two random lines of talking with himself.

Edited by NeonZ

God Lyn looks like such a badass, I love her DLC art. I was worried that if they brought her in they'd throw out her Sacaen clothing (which is pretty visually defining) but they kept it! Happy days to all.

As for the whole argument over further DLC maps, I still think it'd be a flawed idea from a money standpoint to stop releasing DLC before all the lords have been brought back (especially since Eliwood and Hector aren't around? They're both pretty well known in the states) And Ike isn't around yet either, but he seems more slightly likely than Eliwood, Hector or Sigurd to show up in LvD3

But at the same time, coming up with these many maps and hiring so many outside artists for redesigns must be taxing and I wouldn't blame them for stopping after LvD3. All we can really do is wait and see what shenanigans IS tries to throw out next time I guess.

No Eliwood, wtf is this. I like Lyn, but she wasn't as important as Eliwood. I would sooner have accepted Ninian. "sigh" Well looks like I can't do anything about it.

I would sooner have accepted Ninian.

Ninian

That would be truly awful. *A* I feel like her design would have been worse than Micaiah's. XD

Knowing past DLC (and even PCs in general), the characters' outfits tend to be based on the class outfit itself. Not only that, but Lyn's Sol Katti is a Myrm/SM path only weapon. And if it's a new class, they'd tell us "oh hey btw this DLC contains a class changing item to this class". If they really wanted to make a new class, I'm pretty sure IS isn't so lazy to make it perfectly match the overall design of an existing class.

Edited by Fat Bunny

No Eliwood, wtf is this. I like Lyn, but she wasn't as important as Eliwood. I would sooner have accepted Ninian. "sigh" Well looks like I can't do anything about it.

The RvB DLC set was releasing female lords, so unless they dressed up Eliwood in a ballgown I think it's obvious why he wasn't there.

But I would have payed for that DLC so badly.

I'm assuming Eli's at least bonus map DLC. Same with Hector. Everyone else with weapons named after them got in.

Wolt, Titania, Katarina, Sigurd, Innes, and Othin say hi.

Eliwood and Hector are already SpotPass. Bonus map DLC is SpotPass for characters who don't have SpotPass.

It seemed like if Othin and Chris were released that way, all the characters would be available in some form, but it means nothing about whether the ones who are already in SpotPass would get full DLC.

Knowing past DLC (and even PCs in general), the characters' outfits tend to be based on the class outfit itself. Not only that, but Lyn's Sol Katti is a Myrm/SM path only weapon. And if it's a new class, they'd tell us "oh hey btw this DLC contains a class changing item to this class". If they really wanted to make a new class, I'm pretty sure IS isn't so lazy to make it perfectly match the overall design of an existing class.

didn't marths dlc not contain a item for star lords and he is exclusivly one?

Marth's Star Lord is basically Lord. You can't reclass people to Krom and Lucina either. Lyn isn't Marth. She's not some guy who's actually involved in the history of Iris. She does not get the same treatment as Marth.

Edited by Fat Bunny