RvB3: Lyn

Othin

Wolt, Titania, Katarina, Sigurd, Innes, and Othin say hi.

Eliwood and Hector are already SpotPass. Bonus map DLC is SpotPass for characters who don't have SpotPass.

It seemed like if Othin and Chris were released that way, all the characters would be available in some form, but it means nothing about whether the ones who are already in SpotPass would get full DLC.

Aren't most of them already spotpass? I guess we need Othin as a bonus map DLC, and the Sacred Stones, FE3/New, and FE9/10 spotpass aren't out yet. We only have 60 of the 120+ characters.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't most of them already spotpass? I guess we need Othin as a bonus map DLC, and the Sacred Stones, FE3/New, and FE9/10 spotpass aren't out yet. We only have 60 of the 120+ characters.

Exactly. At least, they will be.

All in all I like Lyns art,except for the feet which look kinda weird...

I think it is a little bit more likely for a 5th set of chapters to show up,but for now it is probably like othin said and we'll only get ike with a special class(that may be exclusive to him).

The male/female-ratio may have been really the reason for celica and elincia being added instead of eliwood/sigurd and they might have chosen to exclude these two,because sigurd died and eliwood looks too similar to roy.

Marth's Star Lord is basically Lord. You can't reclass people to Krom and Lucina either. Lyn isn't Marth. She's not some guy who's actually involved in the history of Iris. She does not get the same treatment as Marth.

im just making a point that its possbile that is all anything is

You're either naive or too optimistic if you think IS is gonna give Lyn the same treatment as Marth when all the other lords didn't (the two others with custom classes have reclass items for everyone of their sex). Not going to happen. Lyn isn't even that important in her own game, compared to Marth who has an importance even in then canon. There is no possibility of Lyn, out of all people, getting an exclusive custom class.

Edited by Fat Bunny

The KvK/RvB pattern is regular class, DLC class, regular class. The two mirror each other perfectly.

The thing about Marth is, it's not just that DLC Marth is a Star Lord. In his two SpotPass incarnations, he's also a Star Lord. Yet SpotPass Lyn is a Swordmaster. She doesn't have some unique personal class.

You never know. Alm and Eirika got a custom class but Eirika's is more for the lulz than anything. o3o

Yeah but everyone of that gender can reclass to that said class too with the item they come with, which would be included in the description of the DLC. Lyn ain't getting a class all to herself.

Edited by Fat Bunny

I can't see Ninian wearing a miniskirt and garter belts. That'd be so out of character.

That didnt stop them before. *COUGHMicaiahCOUGH*

Is it bad that I think Ninian would fit the bride outfit better than the manakete ones?

No its not. Because that is more in character for Ninian. Shes not really a strong fighter type.

I like Lyn's redesign. It suits her character and she has her Sacae outfit still. Just with a badass longcoat. As for her being a swordie, yeah that fits. I got no beef with that. I wonder if her battle animation is gonna show her dual wielding.

Yeah but everyone of that gender can reclass to that said class too with the item they come with, which would be included in the description of the DLC. Lyn ain't getting a class all to herself.

Oh that's what you meant.

Well yeah, Marth is THE face, a very pretty face~, of Fire Emblem so it is reasonable for him to have some goodies all for himself.

That didnt stop them before. *COUGHMicaiahCOUGH*

No its not. Because that is more in character for Ninian. Shes not really a strong fighter type.

I like Lyn's redesign. It suits her character and she has her Sacae outfit still. Just with a badass longcoat. As for her being a swordie, yeah that fits. I got no beef with that. I wonder if her battle animation is gonna show her dual wielding.

All Swordmaster battle animations show them using one sword while having two more sheathed at their sides. Similarly, Demon Fighters always have a sheathed sword whether they're using a second sword, an axe, or a tome.

Speaking of Demon Fighters, Alm got the Demon Fighter class because it was a class from his game.

Swordmaster sprites dual wield. Their models don't, so I don't think Lyn's model will either. It's rather disappointing since I love dual wielding units. Then again, swinging around 2 full-sized swords or katana could be rather cumbersome.

Swordmaster sprites dual wield. Their models don't, so I don't think Lyn's model will either. It's rather disappointing since I love dual wielding units. Then again, swinging around 2 full-sized swords or katana could be rather cumbersome.

It wouldn't be the first time where a character is shown using more than one weapon despite it not being possible in any case in FE. Case in point: GBA pirates.

I've got to hand it to the Saint of Begnion who dual wielded Ragnell and Alondite.

Altina was pretty crazy, gotta admit.

I like the art overall, except the feet are massive. I mean, she could destroy a house with those. Duel wielding would be kinda cool, although she would need a DLC class for that, not very likely. I predict Sigurd or Ike for next DLC.

Altina was pretty crazy, gotta admit.

I like the art overall, except the feet are massive. I mean, she could destroy a house with those. Duel wielding would be kinda cool, although she would need a DLC class for that, not very likely. I predict Sigurd or Ike for next DLC.

If it's Sigurd, that proves IS *is* following Othin just to make him be wrong. I mean really, his arguments for what is what are sound, but he just went 0/3 as a result of said arguments.

Massive?

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/65/lynz.png

They don't look notable to me.

They've been cleaning up the remaining map sets, so next will be LvD3, the first or only 5-star map. LvD is set on an FE9 map, so it has to have Ike. It's possible that we might see one final standalone 5-star map after LvD, and we'd likely see Sigurd there as the final DLC character in that case. I'm still not sure about the likelihood, though. The free maps are alternating with the paid maps, and there's only one free map left (Paris), so it sounds like there would only be one paid map afterward (Ike).