Perfect Team

I don't play for turns

What would you want to be in your perfect 6? 1 legendary and 1 starter are aloud, but not required. What you think would be the perfect team, whether it would be raw power or type coverage. Pokemon from all generations are acceptable.

For me, a combination of my favorites and guys that are good:

Emboar (One of my favorite starters, and fire+fighting knocks out a ton of types)

Aggron (He's Aggron. I don't need to explain)

Zekrom (My favorite legendary, and has good stats, type advantages, and raw power)

Seismitoad (Water+Ground type, and I also needed a water-type somewhere. He's also one of my favorites)

Golurk (He has Ghost type, which is very useful, and I like him more than most ghost types. Also, good stats outside of speed, and nice punching moveset)

Braviary (I only needed it type-wise because of fighting types who know moves that aren't fighting, so I could've done something else, but I like it, and it was amazing during my White run where I traded to get it early game)

I'm sure this team could be better, but it has an answer to every type, and this is the team i like the most with an answer to every type. I do want to see what your teams would look like.

I'd have to rely on Golurk's shadow punch quite a bit...

Edit: Added reasoning for each

Edited by I don't play for turns

Deoxys (Cool. AND LEGENDARY)

Ferrothorn (Because #1 favourite, also a great poke :D)

Blaziken (Gen3 has the best starters, all 3 are great, Blaz is my least favourite, but I keep with him because I already have Ferry and God's evolution)

Zubat (Because Trollest troll EVER)

Gyarados (Because it improves Magikarp perfection and godness. And he's badass).

Electivire (Cool. And because I didn't have any Gen4 poke).

My #2 favourite (Tyranitar) is out because fuck sandstorm D:

Edited by Akagami

Deoxys (Cool. AND LEGENDARY)

Ferrothorn (Because #1 favourite, also a great poke :D)

Blaziken (Gen3 has the best starters, all 3 are great, Blaz is my least favourite, but I keep with him because I already have Ferry and God's evolution)

Zubat (Because Trollest troll EVER)

Gyarados (Because it improves Magikarp perfection and godness. And he's badass).

Electivire (Cool. And because I didn't have any Gen4 poke).

My #2 favourite (Tyranitar) is out because fuck sandstorm D:

What form? And do you mean Crobat or Zubat? (Maybe I'm just too dumb to see the reasoning behind Zubat instead of Crobat.)

Edited by I don't play for turns

Miltank - Good stat and gosh! How cooler can a cow be?!

Espeon - Favorite pokemon since like gen II

Politoed/Suicune - No particular reason, I just really like both of them

Infernape - Fire/Fighting get quite a good coverage

Crobat - Although I hate Zubat.... Stupid supersonic... I almost always end up with a Crobat in my team

Cofagrigus - I love ghost type pokemon and it looks epic!

Here, perfect team:

1) Tyranitar with Sand Stream as a lead.

2) Lvl 1 Aron (Sturdy) with Endeavour and Shell Bell.

3) Lvl 1 Aron (Sturdy) with Endeavour and Shell Bell.

4) Lvl 1 Aron (Sturdy) with Endeavour and Shell Bell.

5) Lvl 1 Aron (Sturdy) with Endeavour and Shell Bell.

6) Lvl 1 Aron (Sturdy) with Endeavour and Shell Bell.

Any questions?

Assuming this is Black/White.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

1) Steelix with Sturdy (Moves: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Explosion) - Steel Snakes are awesome.

2) Starmie with Natural Cure (Moves: Surf, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam) - I wanted a Water-type, and this came to mind

3) Charizard with Solar Power. (Moves: Fire Blast, Air Slash, Solar Beam, Sunny Day) - Fire Blast with 270 power kills pretty much everything, plus Charizard is just awesome.

4) Giratina with Griseous Orb (Moves: Shadow Force, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse) - Obligatory Legendary.

5) Galvantula with CompoundEyes (Moves: Bug Buzz, Thunder, Energy Ball, Toxic) - 91% accuracy Thunder.

6) Tyranitar with Unnerve (Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Crunch, Outrage)- It's a dinosaur.

Edited by Shotguner159

Here, perfect team:

Any questions?

you might want a rapid spinner

and cloyster would wreck your team

1) Steelix with Sturdy (Moves: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Explosion) - Steel Snakes are awesome.

2) Starmie with Natural Cure (Moves: Surf, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam) - I wanted a Water-type, and this came to mind

3) Charizard with Solar Power. (Moves: Fire Blast, Air Slash, Solar Beam, Sunny Day) - Fire Blast with 270 power kills pretty much everything, plus Charizard is just awesome.

4) Giratina with Griseous Orb (Moves: Shadow Force, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse) - Obligatory Legendary.

5) Galvantula with CompoundEyes (Moves: Bug Buzz, Thunder, Energy Ball, Toxic) - 91% accuracy Thunder.

6) Tyranitar with Unnerve (Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Crunch, Outrage)- It's a dinosaur.

Isn't it a bit pointless to put 3 things on your team that rely on different weather to flourish? I mean if charizard gets his sun going, galvantula is screwed, and Tyranitar relys on sand to get +1 in special defense, unnerve is just a shitty ability. What would it avoid? Custap berry gigaliths? that won't do anything if they decide to explode on a tyranitar?

just my two cents

Edited by Kitty of Time

What form? And do you mean Crobat or Zubat? (Maybe I'm just too dumb to see the reasoning behind Zubat instead of Crobat.)

Any form. And I meant Zubat, the one who trolls is Zubat, the PURE TROLL is Zubat. It is not a competitive team XP. If it was, I would make a sandstorm team.

Here, perfect team:

Any questions?

Hi, my name is residual damage, nice to meet you.

Isn't it a bit pointless to put 3 things on your team that rely on different weather to flourish? I mean if Charizard gets his sun going, Galvantula is screwed, and Tyranitar relies on a Sandstorm to get +1 in Special Defense, Unnerve is just a shitty ability. What would it avoid? Custap berry gigaliths? that won't do anything if they decide to explode on a Tyranitar?

Charizard is the only Pokemon that relies on weather to flourish, and s still useable without it. It's not like I'm going to switch Charizard out while the Sun is going, and if he faints, I'm not going to send out a Pokemon that's hampered by it unless I have no other choice, and Galvantula has other attacks, and also can use Toxic to poison my opponent. Tyranitar's Abilities: Create an never ending Sandstorm, or prevent opponents from using berries. As Steelix is my only other Pokemon who wouldn't be hurt by a Sandstorm, I went for the other Ability.

Well, for me :

1. Tyranitar (hell, this is my FAVORITE POKEMON all the time. Always use it in every pokemon game)

2. Bronzong (i like the ability, Levitate and Heat Armor. And it steel type)

3. Eelektross (say no to the ground)

4. Kyurem (my favorite legendary and it looks cool)

5. Swampert (my best starter. Same with Tyranitar, always use it)

6. Braviary (because Braviary it's not afraid with everything)

Alright, time for a serious team post.

1) Cough a lead that sets up stealth rocks. How about Metagross.

2) Jolteon

3) Bulky Dragonite /w Multiscale and Roost on it.

4) Breloom /w Poison Heal and Toxic Orb

5) Starmie /w Natural Cure and Rapid Spin

6) Disable Gengar /w Levitate

I have 2 different perfect teams.

Jolteon

Flareon

Vaporeon

Umbreon

Espeon

Glaceon/Leafeon

^This team I have a Pokemon Online team all made.

Weavile

Espeon

Infernape

Arcanine

Hitmonlee

Jolteon

^I also have that one made.

Alright, time for a serious team post.

1) Cough a lead that sets up stealth rocks. How about Metagross.

2) Jolteon

3) Bulky Dragonite /w Multiscale and Roost on it.

4) Breloom /w Poison Heal and Toxic Orb

5) Starmie /w Natural Cure and Rapid Spin

6) Disable Gengar /w Levitate

BP Jolteon or Special Sweeper Jolteon? BTW, what a great team. Metagross is one of the best starters, bulky Dragonite is ·$"haw$rte&s·s%·g", and Breloom is always a pain in the ass.

BP Jolteon or Special Sweeper Jolteon? BTW, what a great team. Metagross is one of the best starters, bulky Dragonite is ·{:content:}quot;haw$rte&s·s%·g", and Breloom is always a pain in the ass.

Yeah I used to make teams a lot in Pokemon when I sort of cared. :S

If I use BP Jolteon, I can help set up a substitute for Breloom and then Spore/Focus Punch away. Otherwise, a special sweeper Jolteon for the awesome coverage:

I'd imagine something like...

Thunderbolt

Volt Switch

Shadow Ball / Signal Beam

Hidden Power (Ice or Grass)

Hey, how about the sun team I'm building?

1. Drought Ninetales

2. Growth Sweeper Venusaur :awesome:

3. Choice Band Victini (with V-Create)

4. Bulky Setup Volcarona (not a legendary)

5. Forretress (gotta have a defensive pivot somewhere)

6. Healing Wish Lilligant

^ I miss a Sawsbuck there, with SD+Clorofil+Wood Horn it's nearly invincible. You can complete the moveset with EQ (Nature Power) , Double Edge, Jump Kick, Megahorn, Return...

^ I miss a Sawsbuck there, with SD+Clorofil+Wood Horn it's nearly invincible. You can complete the moveset with EQ (Nature Power) , Double Edge, Jump Kick, Megahorn, Return...

The only thing is, where to put it? I could see it over Lilligant, but then I wouldn't have any healing support at all. Though, my team IS a bit too special-based...