"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, about making babies, does it matter to the child's stats if the parents are in specific classes?

Geez Ƶerker, pay attention when I try to tell you something in chat. :P:

Short answer - No.

Stat inheritance

The childrens' actual base stats = [(mother's current stats - mother's class base stats) + (father's current stats - father's class base stats) + child's absolute base stats] / 3 + child's class base stats

Edited by Euklyd

So random skills for every enemy unit?

Yes. Although in the DLC, other than one, they don't use the Lunatic+ exclusive skills.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yes. Although in the DLC, other than one, they don't use the Lunatic+ exclusive skills.

Actually, I heard FoD3 map has Lunatic+ exclusive skills too? For Lunatic+. But I might be wrong / recalled wrong / something.

Edited by Cordelia

Actually, I heard FoD3 map has Lunatic+ exclusive skills too? For Lunatic+. But I might be wrong / recalled wrong / something.

Yes. That's the one I was referring to.

I'm pretty certain FoD3 is going to have Lunatic+ skills, no matter what difficulty you're on.

er.....no?

that's The Strongest One's Name, or whatever the localized name is

Edited by shadykid

So, uh, I just noticed; is their a reason that there isn't a retreat option for battles like in FE8? I'm sorta annoyed that I go into the Summer Scramble just to pick up some convos and in order to switch out different characters to get convos with I have to finish the whole map and rinse and repeat. Its not a HUGE task to do it, but I find it annoying to do....

I'm pretty certain FoD3 is going to have Lunatic+ skills, no matter what difficulty you're on.

That's an absolute "no".

FoD3 is the ONLY DLC map that has Lunatic+ skills if you happen to be on Lunatic+. The others pretty much ignore that.

Pavise and Pavise+ combo...

Hit Rate +20 and Hawkeye.

The redundancy is amazing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

What skill should Stahl pass along to Kjelle? no I'm not even looking into / planning to grind Sully one bit.

Um, Aegis?

Since he was already a Paladin at the time, I just had him pass on Aegis. And if you don't plan on having Sully pass on anything of note, I recommend you do that if you aren't planning on using Kjelle as a paladin (or at all)...

Just reconfirming about DLCs storage:

First, this is hypothetical... And second, I currently have a physical copy.

If say, I get another physical copy of FE13 and play it on the same 3DS, will I be able to play the DLCs without having to buy them again?

And say I get another physical copy of FE13 BUT I play it on another 3DS (with my current 3DS SD card?), can I still access the same DLCs I bought?

Now, say I decide to get a digital copy instead but play on the same 3DS... the same question, can I access the DLCs without buying them again?

I guess the thing is, are they stored on the 3DS system only or the SD card?

I'm asking because I'm extremely curious that I'm almost tempted to get another because of the limited file saves.

I'm sorry if this was asked before. I dunno what keywords to search.

Edited by Shirley

If say, I get another physical copy of FE13 and play it on the same 3DS, will I be able to play the DLCs without having to buy them again?

Yes.

And say I get another physical copy of FE13 BUT I play it on another 3DS (with my current 3DS SD card?), can I still access the same DLCs I bought?

No.

Now, say I decide to get a digital copy instead but play on the same 3DS... the same question, can I access the DLCs without buying them again?

If you mean the one from the first example, yes.

The DLCs are stored on the SD card and it is associated on the system you bought it on to be able to be accessed.

So only the 3DS you bought the DLC on will be the only 3DS the SD card with the DLC content will work on.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, if you want her to be a tank, then Kellam would probably be your best bet. Stahl/Frederick aren't that bad either from what I can tell.

Edited by Konnor97