Rate the Unit, Day 70: Midia

Mine's usually broken.

Chapter 9 - Boots

Chapter 10 - Bullion, Physic

Chapter 16 - Rescue, whatever I need out of Bullion/Speedwings/Goddess Icon/Master Seal

Why would you need a Goddess Icon and Master Seal?

Goddess Icon: Because screw the RNG.

Master Seal: I promote later than most people, and there's a good chance I missed the Chapter 7 one(s).

Best ones are without doubt: Boots, Starsphere next to boots, Again, Rescue & Again

It takes 3 turns to reach both Boots and Star shard. You also have to recruit Minerva anyway.

And Julian costs 8 turns to recruit.

So have Marth do it? I can't seriously imagine this to be a major problem with Hammerne uses, too. I'm only letting the not recruiting Julian slide a bit because, despite the rules stating that recruitment doesn't cost a character's score specifically, I'm assuming they exist in a separate vacuum.

So have Marth do it? I can't seriously imagine this to be a major problem with Hammerne uses, too. I'm only letting the not recruiting Julian slide a bit because, despite the rules stating that recruitment doesn't cost a character's score specifically, I'm assuming they exist in a separate vacuum.

Then marth has to do it, which costs turns, and the thief staff would suffice easily.

So, summing up: Midia is being warpskipped and we use thief on the again staff because we-- Wait how did we get to this?

Then marth has to do it, which costs turns, and the thief staff would suffice easily.

So, summing up: Midia is being warpskipped and we use thief on the again staff because we-- Wait how did we get to this?

So let's review:

Julian costs 8 turns.

The chapter can be done roughly in a minimum of 7 in Chapter 20 without Warpskip.

I'm not seeing your point.

Edited by Tyranel M

KAy, I said the best uses for thief staff were Boots, That star sphere on the same map, Again, Rescue & Again.

You disagreed and said someone could easily go to those first two items while marth dashes towards the village. This has to be a thief, since ether can open the chests. Julian, who recruits rickard, costs 8 turns to recruit on his own.

So both cost 8 turn to recruit.

Now how is it more efficient to recruit said thieve(s) than to skip them and use the thief staff on the 5 necessary items that are used for lowering the turn count?

Chapter 20 without warpskip can be done in 5, 6 at max, LTC in account. Not recruiting Julian is still saves more turns than not warpskipping Ch 20. Even with warpskip we can get the again staff. So in the end, recruiting either thief, is just a setback, since they never save the amount of turns they cost. Ever.