Who do you think are going to be the biggest "Scrappies"?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know for a fact that Sumia and Mariabel are going to acquire many haters due to them being a klutz and stuck-up respectively...

I honestly don't see how any of this constitutes towards being a scrappy. Stuck-up okay. But a klutz? Well, Sumia is apparently already hated in Japan due to seemingly reusing common character archetypes. At least that's what I've read. But in any case, she might become a case of Germans love David Hasselhoff. But only time will tell on that.

I will mention that as far as DLC goes, Micaiah counts for the way she was handled by her artist.

Edited by Little Al

I'm going to go insane if Sumias voice is anything like her japanese voice.

I already don't like Sumia due to it's supposed cannon-ness with Krom. I'm also sure there are people that are going to be miffed about her 'stealing' Tiamos spots...

She just seems like an overused character type. Shes clumsy and shy, right?

Edited by L95

I already don't like Sumia due to it's supposed cannon-ness with Krom. I'm also sure there are people that are going to be miffed about her 'stealing' Tiamos spots...

She just seems like an overused character type. Shes clumsy and shy, right?

I'm withholding judgement until I can get a look at Olivia's supports with him and a good look at the rest of the game script. I say Olivia because I'm of the opinion that Azure bears some resemblance to Krom in places that aren't the hair.

But honestly, I only have a beef with some pairs if it actually doesn't seem all too likely despite fans of those pairs saying otherwise. (Hector X Florina is a good example of a pair that doesn't seem all that likely when the two seem to be forming a friendship and nothing more outside of epilogue. Yet the fans are either squeeing, thinking that she's Hector's most canon possibility for a wife despite evidence to the contrary, or both. Heck, I wouldn't even recommend it if anyone was playing quickly like during ranks but still wanted supports anyways. Especially due to the fact that it's a +2 support growth between a grounded unit and a flyer.) And apparently, a lot of pairs in this FE are more open-ended than in previous FEs. Meaning less pairs are gonna stand out from others. But, again. I'm playing the "wait and see" game. As I don't really know for certain if pairs really are more vague in other FEs.

Edited by Little Al

I like Krom and Soiree, but also like the idea of Red Knight x Green Knight. Olivia X Krom is not an effective decision unless you kill/marry other characters off first, and Mariabel x Krom kinda taints the awesome of his child. All that leaves is Sumia. Dang it.

I like Krom and Soiree, but also like the idea of Red Knight x Green Knight. Olivia X Krom is not an effective decision unless you kill/marry other characters off first, and Mariabel x Krom kinda taints the awesome of his child. All that leaves is Sumia. Dang it.

I still do not get why Olivia is an option considering you need to have no supports with any women to make sure it happens AND you only have one chapter to achieve this.

KromXVillageGirl OTP!

Wait, because you just have to keep them in double for one chapter and have them attack? Just keep Sumia/Soiree/Mariabel/MU away from him. (It's a lot harder if you're using an FeMU. I'll agree to that, but you just keep him doubled with Fred or Liz or something.) OliviaxKrom is one of the easiest supports IMO.

Wait, because you just have to keep them in double for one chapter and have them attack? Just keep Sumia/Soiree/Mariabel/MU away from him. (It's a lot harder if you're using an FeMU. I'll agree to that, but you just keep him doubled with Fred or Liz or something.) OliviaxKrom is one of the easiest supports IMO.

Not to mention only a C support is needed for either of them and that's it.