trying to make best assassin with lethality

spoon98

So i figuried i would make MU and kroms kid be an assassins heavily optimizing lethality so i went looking and found this calculation from a couple weeks ago and it came out to this http://www.gamespot....le-to-63122166/

i cant copy and paste it without it looking messed up so go to link to look at it

when i double checked it i noticed he left out skill+2 love cry adding +2 and all stats +2 and dividing the total by 4% so when i redid it i got this

Assassin skill cap: 48

Mark's Skl cap: +7

Hero/Bow Knight double partner bonus: +3

A/S rank double partner bonus: +2

double partner having 30 or higher Skl bonus: +3

Rainbow Cry: +4

Skill Cry: +4

Skill +2

Love Cry +2(Bride class avliable erika DLC only)

all stats +2 (skill avaliable michiah dlc only)

77 Skl /4% = 25

Royal Weapon: +10%

27.5 total

was my calculation right or did i miss something and he was right all along? Is this the best way to optimize it?

EDIT he gets cries used on him

Edited by spoon98

Male Mark can't get Love Cry, as it's not inheritable, and he can't reclass for it. Also, a skill available to dlc Micaiah only wouldn't be able to be transferred to Mark.

EDIT: Wait, are you saying that these would be his stats if he had all those cries in effect?

Edited by Miscellany

I'm assuming they meant somebody uses Love Cry on Mark.

Also, All Stats+2 is unlocked by playing Micaiah's DLC chapter, so can be given to Mark, but I agree it was worded a bit confusingly.

I'm not completely sure, but I think the Skill Potion or Tiki's Tears can be used to boost Skill by 2.

Isn't the +10% bonus from Royal Weapon "absolute" ? (meaning that it goes from 25 to 35% instead of 25 to 27.5%)

This is correct.

And with the Skill Potion taken into account, it should be able to go up to 36%.

I think they divided the skill by 3 and not 4 by mistake. So the activation it should be around 29.25% or 29.75%(with skill potion). Though with the Double Bonuses of an A-rank Support, Love Cry and Rainbow Cry, stats+2 and being high levelled enough to meet the cap I wouldn't be suprised if Mark was ORKOing regardless of Lethality.

Male Mark can't get Love Cry, as it's not inheritable, and he can't reclass for it. Also, a skill available to dlc Micaiah only wouldn't be able to be transferred to Mark.

EDIT: Wait, are you saying that these would be his stats if he had all those cries in effect?

yes im sorry somebody does use cries on him ill edit that in

This is correct.

And with the Skill Potion taken into account, it should be able to go up to 36%.

if its not to much to ask could you explain your calcultaion to me so i understand how you got the maximum possible value of 36 and where we( the OP of that forum post and I) went wrong

Couldn't you equip Mystletainn for an extra +5 skill? That plus a skill potion would raise the skill to 84, to raise the maximum activation rate up to 31%.

Then again this all feels pointless, you should be ORKOing just about everything short of Gimle with capped stats, Dual Attack, and all these stat modifiers even before lethality kicks in. Maybe not on Lunatic, but doing all the grinding to pull this off on Lunatic doesn't sound remotely practical, either.

Then again this all feels pointless, you should be ORKOing just about everything short of Gimle with capped stats, Dual Attack, and all these stat modifiers even before lethality kicks in. Maybe not on Lunatic, but doing all the grinding to pull this off on Lunatic doesn't sound remotely practical, either.

well you could use in on your streetpass team