Pokemon Emerald Draft

Ema Skye

Well if you can get one more person to join by the time the end of the line is hit, aka ZM456, (12 people total), then we can do 12 people with 8 Pokes each.

Hurry Mr. Pickle!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. Here's the draft order:

13th:

Shadowbreeze64:

Lucina:

General Horace:

frat_tastic:

Serious Bananas:

CR-S01:

Iytcadorea:

Jedisupersonic:

ZM456:

Be sure to send me a list if you're going to be away for a bit. We've got 96 Pokemon here, so if we can speed up the drafting process, that'd be awesome.

I'm always last. T_T

Edited by ZM456

Nah. We'll save ourselves the pain of trying to beat it and just pretend it doesn't exist.

Alright Mr. Pickle. You're up.

Taillow, Abra and Ralts seem like good picks (lol I've never done a Pokemon draft before either :P). Maybe Shroomish.

Ralts might take a long time to find though. Or you can be unlucky and find a ralts on a nuzlocke as your first pokemon. Mudkip crit it and I raged.

FINE I PICK TAILOW I BET THIS IS A REALLY NOOBISH FIRST PICK AND YOU ARE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW, ARENT YOU?

Edited by Professor PicKLe

keep picking for me please, im eating dinner (it might say im in thread but i'm not actually)

also we are allowed to ditch our current dude for a higher levelled wild dude right?

Edited by General Horace

keep picking for me please, im eating dinner (it might say im in thread but i'm not actually)

also we are allowed to ditch our current dude for a higher levelled wild dude right?

Don't see why not.