Pokemon Emerald Draft

Ema Skye

ROFLstomped Brawly with another Sableye that I reset for because the first one was an absolute dick and cost me 10 minutes. I tried again and got it in 2, now with a timid nature. Also talked to Steven before beating Brawly and shit. I beat Brawly at around 0:54 or something like that.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some guys I want who come pretty early, so I have to wait...

Also anyone know how to trade with emulators? I don't mind Geodude, but I really don't want to be stuck with Graveler all game long.

I'm just going to download a tool and change Kadabra's evolution method to happen at level 17, it's much less hassle. Anyway, update.

Get out of the van, set the clock, get the potion, meet the neighbours blahblahblah. Help Birch with Mudkip (Sassy), later nicknamed "Dumb Pick". Grab the potion from Oldale, and battle Brendan without healing, meaning I have to potion part way through due to bad luck in a wild battle where I got crit. Got the pokedex and had about 15HP left which was enough to power through the next route, ignoring the last trainer and grabbing berries. Healed up in Petalburg and turned on autofire B for Wally while I went to the toilet. Fought one guy in the woods before the Aqua Grunt so I had water gun, then just missed a 2HKO on him with it. Dodged all of the trainers and went up north. Saved so I can reset if finding Abra takes too long.

Current time: 0:17

I'm just going to download a tool and change Kadabra's evolution method to happen at level 17, it's much less hassle. Anyway, update.

Get out of the van, set the clock, get the potion, meet the neighbours blahblahblah. Help Birch with Mudkip (Sassy), later nicknamed "Dumb Pick". Grab the potion from Oldale, and battle Brendan without healing, meaning I have to potion part way through due to bad luck in a wild battle where I got crit. Got the pokedex and had about 15HP left which was enough to power through the next route, ignoring the last trainer and grabbing berries. Healed up in Petalburg and turned on autofire B for Wally while I went to the toilet. Fought one guy in the woods before the Aqua Grunt so I had water gun, then just missed a 2HKO on him with it. Dodged all of the trainers and went up north. Saved so I can reset if finding Abra takes too long.

Current time: 0:17

Will you let me know what tool you use for that so I can do the same?

oh my god you guys all suck and by that i mean you're gonna beat me by like an hour at least

im at 0:20 minutes after wally and a hostile SHROOMISH CRITTED JIMMY THE MUDKIP IT WAS HORRIBLE

AUTOFIRE THROUGH WALLY'S SPEECH WHILE YOU'RE ON A BATHROOM BREAK.

I had a failed attempt on Brendan after he and a wild poke crit me a bunch of times.

I RESET FOR NOTHING

but finding wingull took like four dudes maybe that's why

and thankfully TIMMY THE ZIGZAGOON killed said shroomish and found an ultra ball

edit - who's gonna be on all day and want's mine and lucina's list

Edited by General Horace

I take my pokemanz to the toilet. Beat that. Well except for that one time I accidentally dropped my phone in the toilet while playing LeafGreen but that totally didn't happen, nope.

I have no idea how you guys are doing this so fast. I just beat Roxanne at the one hour mark. >.<

I blame my Seedot. Too bad it soloed Roxanne's gym.

And me nagging Jedi for three hours to send in a list didn't help, so we're waiting on him.