Would a Nintendo party game be good?

You know just like the Mario party games but with Nintendo characters from other series in the bunch.(Like in Smash Bros). How would that seem to you? They could add characters from series like Donkey Kong,Zelda,Fire Emblem,Metroid,Earth Bound,ETC.I would love to see characters like the Black Knight doing party games.

Edited by Defender of the light

I think it could be pretty good.

Hopefully they wouldn't really just reuse a bunch of their past mini-games from the Mario Party games... Though even if they did I probably wouldn't notice anyways. They could possibly implement a system that would make some characters better at certain types of games. (Like if there's some sort of shooting involved Samus, Link, and maybe some other characters would be a little better.) Of course only make them slightly better in whatever way they were better. Again.... If it was a target shooting game and you had ammo, maybe they would reload a little faster or have slightly better aiming.

And if you for some reason wanted to not use those abilities, you could have an option for everyone not to use them to make everyone balanced.

no because it would still be like this

game.jpg

That is so not true..............now give me back my damn star or I will burn your house down!!

Edited by Defender of the light