Question Suggestion Confession

Crimson Red

This is a problem all over the internet, but no one stands up for it because it's so much easier not to

That in many cases but you could also argue that it's because it's really quite pointless. Both the newbies and the "veteran/regular" hackers are at fault in this issue but it can't be helped, we're all human.

Humans get tired of unwanted/unpleasant repetition and end up frustrated after seeing enough of it. In the ROM Hacking "world", this is translated into the regular hacker's frustration with newbies because many of them do in fact ask questions already answered in documents found either by a simple search string or stickied in the same forum section in which they're posted. Thus, newbies really should do a search before and towards many of them, the frustration is quite warranted.

Humans also frequently act before thinking and obviously find it easier to jump-start on their new fascination by asking even the simplest and dumbest of questions which hackers have made the effort to answer numerous times as well as making documents available in plain sight to prevent the repetition of this. You can only reduce the frequency of these of occurrences, not end them and hackers need to realize that and quit raging when they see it because it's just stupid, will lead to stupid elitism and stupid misunderstandings.

You can rant about this issue all you like, just try to understand that this is all quite natural and ending it is about as likely as getting every mind in the world to have the same opinion on something. Why not make a FAQ compiling questions for quick reference?

@Based God: You aren't helping, in case you haven't already noticed. While your intentions seemed good at first, you're obviously not calm enough to make the rational posts you're hoping to make and instead are just adding insults and ignorant comments that only hurt your cause.

@KoT and Cam: Drop that silly wish of newbies "being more like agro or jubbs" as well as your hostile attitudes towards newbies. You have no obligation to answer questions you find stupid specially if they're not specifically directed at you so you can just not answer and ignore them you know.

HER PUSSY BALD LIKE CAILLOU.

SWAG SWAG LIKE CAILLOU.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Hostility is a trait demonstrated by the insecure. Please, share your problems with me, i'll be glad to listen. In the mean time, I'm going to go ask how to download nightmare, because I'm too stupid to already have done so.